Should We Fear Derivatives?
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Young Sang & Mathur, Ike & Nam, Jouahn, 2006. "Is operational hedging a substitute for or a complement to financial hedging?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 834-853, September.
- Pradier Pierre-Charles M., 2011.
"Administering Systemic Risk vs. Administering Justice: What Can We Do Now that We Have Agreed to Pay Differences?,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Pierre-Charles Pradier, 2011. "Administering Systemic Risk vs. Administering Justice: What Can We Do Now that We Have Agreed to Pay Differences?," Post-Print hal-00605180, HAL.
- Calice, Giovanni, 2011. "The Impact of Collateral Policies on Sovereign CDS Spreads," ECMI Papers 12234, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Behrouz LariSemnani & Reihaneh Benesloo, 2015. "Ranking of Hedging Tools from the Perspective of Tehran Stock Exchange Investors," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(7), pages 926-940, July.
- Nevi Danila & Chia-Hsing Huang, 2016. "The determinants of exchange rate risk management in developing countries: evidence from Indonesia," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 53-67.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2005.
"Fussing and Fuming over Fannie and Freddie: How Much Smoke, How Much Fire?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 159-184, Spring.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Fussing and fuming over Fannie and Freddie: how much smoke, how much fire?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lawrence White & W. Scott Frame, 2004. "Fussing and Fuming over Fannie and Freddie: How Much Smoke, How Much Fire?," Working Papers 04-27, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mayordomo, Sergio & Rodriguez-Moreno, Maria & Peña, Juan Ignacio, 2014.
"Derivatives holdings and systemic risk in the U.S. banking sector,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 84-104.
- MarÃa RodrÃguez-Moreno & Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio PeÃ±a, 2012. "Derivatives Holdings and Systemic Risk in the U.S. Banking Sector," Faculty Working Papers 21/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Entrop, O. & von la Hausse, L. & Wilkens, M., 2017. "Looking beyond banks’ average interest rate risk: Determinants of high exposures," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 204-218.
- Tadanori Yosano & I Wayan Nuka Lantara, 2010. "Bank-firm relationship and the use of derivatives in japan," Discussion Papers 2010-58, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Mark Carey & René M. Stulz, 2007.
"The Risks of Financial Institutions,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number care06-1.
- Mark Carey & Rene M. Stulz, 2005. "The Risks of Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 11442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carey, Mark & Stulz, Rene M., 2005. "The Risks of Financial Institutions," Working Paper Series 2005-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Kristine Watson Hankins, 2011. "How Do Financial Firms Manage Risk? Unraveling the Interaction of Financial and Operational Hedging," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(12), pages 2197-2212, December.
- Wall, Larry D. & Eisenbeis, Robert A. & Frame, W. Scott, 2005.
"Resolving large financial intermediaries: Banks versus housing enterprises,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 386-425, April.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & W. Scott Frame & Larry D. Wall, 2004. "Resolving large financial intermediaries: banks versus housing enterprises," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kjell Sümegi & Peter Haiss, "undated". "The Relationship of Insurance and Economic Growth - a Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," EcoMod2006 272100091, EcoMod.
- Trapp, Rouven & Weiß, Gregor N.F., 2016. "Derivatives usage, securitization, and the crash sensitivity of bank stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 183-205.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:15-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariano Graziano, 2012. "Italian nonfinancial firms and derivatives," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 139, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lau, Chee Kwong, 2016. "How corporate derivatives use impact firm performance?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 102-114.
- Turner, Peter A. & Lim, Siew Hoon, 2015. "Hedging jet fuel price risk: The case of U.S. passenger airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 44, pages 54-64.
- Gatopoulos, Georgios & Loubergé, Henri, 2013. "Combined use of foreign debt and currency derivatives under the threat of currency crises: The case of Latin American firms," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 54-75.
- Carruthers, Bruce G., 2013. "Diverging derivatives: Law, governance and modern financial markets," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 386-400.
- Gabriel A. Giménez-Roche, 2011. "Institutional Illusion and Financial Entrepreneurship in the European Debt Scheme," Chapters,in: Institutions in Crisis, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lim, Siew Hoon & Hong, Yongtao, 2014. "Fuel hedging and airline operating costs," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 33-40.
- Ricardo Santos & Samuel Pereira & Elísio Brandão, 2016. "Transfer Pricing Aggressiveness And Financial Derivatives Practices: Empirical Evidences From United Kingdom," FEP Working Papers 583, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Abdullah, Azrul & Ku Ismail, Ku Nor Izah, 2015. "Hedging Activities Information and Risk Management Committee Effectiveness: Malaysian evidence," MPRA Paper 85026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donohoe, Michael P., 2015. "The economic effects of financial derivatives on corporate tax avoidance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-24.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:200-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florence Guillaume & Wim Schoutens, 2012. "Calibration risk: Illustrating the impact of calibration risk under the Heston model," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 57-79, April.