Citations for "Expectations, Learning and Monetary Policy: An Overview of Recent Rersearch"
by Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo
- Tesfaselassie, Mewael F., 2014.
"Trend growth and learning about monetary policy rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 241-256.
- Mewael Tesfaselassie, 2011. "Trend Growth and Learning About Monetary Policy Rules," Kiel Working Papers 1744, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kozicki, Sharon, 2012. "Macro has progressed," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 23-28.
- Dieppe, Alistair & Pandiella, Alberto González & Hall, Stephen & Willman, Alpo, 2013. "Limited information minimal state variable learning in a medium-scale multi-country model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 808-825.
- Orlando Gomes, 2008.
"Stability under Learning: the Endogenous Growth Problem,"
Working Papers Series 1
ercwp1708, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Gomes, Orlando, 2009. "Stability under learning: The endogenous growth problem," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 807-816, September.
- Milani, Fabio, 2009.
"Expectations, learning, and the changing relationship between oil prices and the macroeconomy,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 827-837, November.
- Fabio Milani, 2009. "Expectations, Learning, and the Changing Relationship between Oil Prices and the Macroeconomy," Working Papers 080923, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Herro, Nicholas & Murray, James, 2011. "Dynamics of Monetary Policy Uncertainty and the Impact on the Macroeconomy," MPRA Paper 30387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Schaling & Mewael F. Tesfaselassie, 2013. "Trend Growth and Learning About Monetary Policy Rules in a Two-Block World Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1818, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Berg, Claes & Jansson, Per & Vredin, Anders, 2004. "How Useful are Simple Rules for Monetary Policy? The Swedish Experience," Working Paper Series 169, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Gabriel DESGRANGES & Stéphane GAUTHIER, 2008. "Stabilizing through Poor Information," THEMA Working Papers 2008-32, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Evans , George W & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2007.
"Robust learning stability with operational monetary policy rules,"
Research Discussion Papers
31/2007, Bank of Finland.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2009. "Robust Learning Stability with Operational Monetary Policy Rules," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Carl E. Walsh & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.), Monetary Policy under Uncertainty and Learning, edition 1, volume 13, chapter 5, pages 145-170 Central Bank of Chile.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2007. "Robust Learning Stability with Operational Monetary Policy Rules," CDMA Working Paper Series 200719, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 15 Jan 2008.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2008. "Robust Learning Stability with Operational Monetary Policy Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 6641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2008. "Robust Learning Stability with Operational Monetary Policy Rules," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 504, Central Bank of Chile.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michal & Kot, Adam, 2008.
"The Relativity Theory Revisited: Is Publishing Interest Rate Forecasts Really so Valuable?,"
10296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam Kot & Michal Brzoza-Brzezina, 2008. "The Relativity Theory Revisited: Is Publishing Interest Rate Forecasts Really so Valuable?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 52, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Murray, James, 2011. "Learning and judgment shocks in U.S. business cycles," MPRA Paper 29257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felix Geiger & Oliver Sauter, 2009. "Deflationary vs. Inflationary Expectations - A New-Keynesian Perspective with Heterogeneous Agents and Monetary Believes," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 312/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Xiao, Wei, 2013. "Learning about monetary policy rules when the housing market matters," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 500-515.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Massmann, Michael & Mavroeidis, Sophocles, 2010. "Inference in models with adaptive learning," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 341-351, April.
- Tokuoka, Kiichi, 2013. "Saving response to unemployment of a sibling," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 58-75.
- Martin ZUMPE (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "Monetary Policy Rules, Learning and Stability: a Survey of the Recent Literature (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Michał Gradzewicz & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Do We Really Need to Start From Scratch? Economic Theory on Economic Crises," Working Papers 2013-17, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Fabio Milani, 2008. "Learning about the Interdependence between the Macroeconomy and the Stock Market," Working Papers 070819, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Eusepi, 2008. "Central bank transparency and nonlinear learning dynamics," Staff Reports 342, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.