Citations for "Asymmetries In Monetary Policy Rules: Evidence For Four Central Banks"
by Dolado, Juan J. & María-Dolores, Ramón & Naveira Barrero, Manuel
- Klose, Jens, 2011. "Asymmetric Taylor reaction functions of the ECB: An approach depending on the state of the economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 149-163, August.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 2003.
"Does the Barro-Gordon model explain the behavior of US inflation? A reexamination of the empirical evidence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1375-1390, September.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2002. "Does the Barro-Gordon Model Explain the Behavior of US Inflation? a Reexamination of the Empirical Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 2002-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Shawn Chen-Yu Leu & Jeffrey Sheen, 2005.
"Asymmetric Monetary Policy in Australia,"
2005.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Ramon Maria-Dolores, .
"Asymmetries in the Cyclical Effects of Monetary Policy on Output: Some European Evidence,"
Working Papers on International Economics and Finance
- Ramón María-Dolores, 2002. "Asymmetries in the Cyclical Effects of Monetary Policy on Output: Some European Evidence," Working Papers 02-04, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Castro, Vítor, 2008.
"Are Central Banks following a linear or nonlinear (augmented) Taylor rule?,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
872, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Vítor Castro, 2008. "Are Central Banks following a linear or nonlinear (augmented) Taylor rule?," NIPE Working Papers 19/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Maria-Dolores, Ramon & Naveira, Manuel, 2005. "Are monetary-policy reaction functions asymmetric?: The role of nonlinearity in the Phillips curve," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 485-503, February.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Giuseppe Diana, 2008.
"Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8354, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2008. "Monetary Policy in the Presence of Asymmetric Wage Indexation," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 69-90, July.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2003. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2003-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2005. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," DULBEA Working Papers 05-16.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eleftheriou, Maria & Gerdesmeier, Dieter & Roffia, Barbara, 2006. "Monetary policy rules in the pre-EMU era: Is there a common rule?," Working Paper Series 0659, European Central Bank.
- Bruinshoofd, Allard & Candelon, Bertrand, 2005.
"Nonlinear monetary policy in Europe: fact or myth?,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 399-403, March.
- W.A. Bruinshoofd & B. Candelon, 2004. "Nonlinear monetary policy in europe: fact or myth?," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 758, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alex Cukierman, 2002.
"Are contemporary central banks transparent about economic models and objectives and what difference does it make?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 15-36.
- Cukierman, Alex, 2001. "Are Contemporary Central Banks Transparent about Economic Models and Objectives and What Difference Does it Make?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,05, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2001.
"The Inflation Bias When the Central Bank Targets, the Natural Rate of Unemployment,"
Cahiers de recherche
2001-22, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 2004. "The inflation bias when the central bank targets the natural rate of unemployment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 91-107, February.
- Vítor, Castro, 2011. "Can central banks' monetary policy be described by a linear (augmented) Taylor rule or by a nonlinear rule?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 228-246, December.
- Alex Cukierman & Anton Muscatelli, 2001. "Do Central Banks have Precautionary Demands for Expansions and for Price Stability?," Working Papers 2002_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Mar 2002.
- Tena, Juan de Dios & Tremayne, A.R., 2009.
"Modelling monetary transmission in UK manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1053-1066, September.
- Juan de Dios Tena & A. R. Tremayne, 2006. "Modelling Monetary Transmission In Uk Manufacturing Industry," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws062911, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Omay, Tolga Omay & Hasanov, Mubariz, 2006.
"Türkiye için reaksiyon fonksiyonunun doğrusal olmayan modelle tahmin edilmesi
[A nonlinear estimation of monetary policy reaction function for Turkey]," MPRA Paper 20154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamie Gascoigne & Paul Turner, 2003.
"Asymmetries in Bank of England Monetary Policy,"
2003007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2003.
- Thanassis Kazanas & Elias Tzavalis, 2011. "Unveiling the monetary policy rule in euro area," Working Papers 130, Bank of Greece.
- Alex Cukierman & V. Anton Muscatelli, 2002. "Do Central Banks have Precautionary Demands for Expansions and for Price Stability? - Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 764, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grunspan, T., 2005. "The Fed and the Question of Financial Stability: An Empirical Investigation," Working papers 134, Banque de France.
- Katrin Wesche, 2003. "Monetary Policy in Europe: Evidence from Time-Varying Taylor Rules," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse21_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Vázquez Pérez, Jesús, 2003. "The role of the term spread in an augmented Taylor rule: An empirical investigation," DFAEII Working Papers 2003-07, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Sousa, Ricardo M., 2010. "Housing wealth, financial wealth, money demand and policy rule: Evidence from the euro area," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 88-105, March.
- Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin, 2006. "Estimating Central Banks' preferences from a time-varying empirical reaction function," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1951-1974, November.
- A. Olmedo, 2002. "Asymmetries in the Central Bank Behaviour," THEMA Working Papers 2002-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.