Citations for "Cointegration, Causality and Wagner's Law: A Test for Britain 1870-1913"
by Oxley, Les
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011.
"The futile quest for a grand explanation of long-run government expenditure,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 708-722, August.
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011. "The futile quest for a grand explanation of long-run government expenditure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 708-722.
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2010. "The Futile Quest for a Grand Explanation of Long-Run Government Expenditure," Working Paper Series 818, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Oct 2010.
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2010. "The Futile Quest for a Grand Explanation of Long-Run Government Expenditure," Working Papers in Economics 428, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2011.
- Antoniou Antonis & Katrakilidis Constantinos & Tsaliki Persefoni, 2013. "Wagnerâ€™s Law versus Keynesian Hypothesis: Evidence from pre-WWII Greece," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(4), pages 457-472, June.
- repec:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:1:p:69-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Richter & Dimitrios Paparas, 2012. "The validity of Wagner’s Law in Greece during the last 2 centuries," Working Papers 2012.2, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell, 2008. "Panel data, cointegration, causality and Wagner's law: Empirical evidence from Chinese provinces," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 297-307, June.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2006. "Panel Data, Cointegration, Causality And Wagner'S Law: Empirical Evidence From Chinese Provinces," Monash Economics Working Papers 01/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Togbenu, Fo-Kossi Edem, 2017. "Un réexamen de la relation entre dépenses publiques et croissance économique dans les pays en développements à partir d'un modèle de panel dynamique
[A reexamination of the relation between public ," MPRA Paper 81376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Funashima, Yoshito, 2015. "Wagner's law versus displacement effect," MPRA Paper 68390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kucukkale, Yakup & Yamak, Rahmi, 2012. "Cointegration, causality and Wagner’s law with disaggregated data: evidence from Turkey, 1968-2004," MPRA Paper 36894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso ARPAIA & Alessandro TURRINI, "undated". "Government Expenditure and Economic Growth in the EU: Long-Run Tendencies and Short-Term Adjustment," EcoMod2008 23800006, EcoMod.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Alessandro Turrini, 2008. "Government expenditure and economic growth in the EU: long-run tendencies and short-term adjustment," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 300, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Suzanna-Maria Paleologou, 2016. "The long-run tendency of government expenditure: a semi-parametric modelling approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 753-776, May.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Jørn Rattsø, 2002. "Spending Growth With Vertical Fiscal Imbalance: Decentralized Government Spending In Norway, 1880-1990," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 351-373, November.
- Rajaraman, Indira & Mukhopadhyaya, Hiranya & Rao, Kavita R., 2001. "Time-series properties of state-level public expenditure," Working Papers 02/4, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Dimitrios Sideris, 2007. "Wagner's Law in 19th Century Greece: A Cointegration and Causality Analysis," Working Papers 64, Bank of Greece.
- Maddalena Cavicchioli & Barbara Pistoresi, 2016. "Testing threshold cointegration in Wagner's Law: the role of military spending," Department of Economics 0078, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Scott Fargher, 2009. "Wagner’s Law Revisited: Cointegration and Causality tests for New Zealand," Working Papers 0917, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Akitoby, Bernardin & Clements, Benedict & Gupta, Sanjeev & Inchauste, Gabriela, 2006. "Public spending, voracity, and Wagner's law in developing countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 908-924, December.
- Jan Kuckuck, 2012. "Testing Wagner's Law at Different Stages of Economic Development - A Historical Analysis of Five Western European Countries," Working Papers 91, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2012. "Wagner versus Keynes: Public spending and national income in Italy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 890-905.
- Stephen Kirchner, 2012. "Federal legislative activism in Australia: a new approach to testing Wagner’s law," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 153(3), pages 375-392, December.
- Stephen Kirchner, 2010. "Federal Legislative Activism in Australia: A New Approach to Testing Wagner's Law," Working Paper Series 161, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Manuel Jaen-Garcia, 2011. "Empirical Analysis of Wagner’s Law for the Spain’s Regions," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Maddalena Cavicchioli & Barbara Pistoresi, 2016. "Testing threshold cointegration in Wagner's Law: the role of military spending," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 116, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2010. "Wagner's law and Italian disaggregated public spending: some empirical evidences," MPRA Paper 26662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavicchioli, Maddalena & Pistoresi, Barbara, 2016. "Testing threshold cointegration in Wagner's Law: The role of military spending," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 23-31.