Citations for "Issues in the Industrial Organization of the Market for Physician Services"
by Gaynor, Martin
- Jelovac, Izabela & Macho-Stadler, Ines, 2002.
"Comparing organizational structures in health services,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 501-522, December.
- Jelovac, I. & Macho-Stadler, I., 1998. "Comparing Organizational Structures in Health Services," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 412.98, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Schneider, Udo, 1998. "Der Arzt als Agent des Patienten: Zur Übertragbarkeit der Principal-Agent-Theorie auf die Arzt-Patient-Beziehung," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 02/1998, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Marisa Elena Domino & David S. Salkever, 2003. "Price elasticity and pharmaceutical selection: the influence of managed care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(7), pages 565-586.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir, 2012. "Use of hospital services and socio-economic status in urban India: Does health insurance ensure equitable outcomes?," MPRA Paper 40055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Benstetter & Achim Wambach, 2001. "Strategic Interaction in the Market for Physician Services: The Treadmill Effect in a Fixed Budget System," CESifo Working Paper Series 427, CESifo Group Munich.
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Agency in Health-Care: Are Medical Care-Givers Perfect Agents?," IZA Discussion Papers 2727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jessica Wolpaw Reyes, 2006. "Do Female Physicians Capture Their Scarcity Value? The Case of OB/GYNs," NBER Working Papers 12528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alice Chen & Darius N. Lakdawalla, 2016. "Saving Lives or Saving Money? Understanding the Dual Nature of Physician Preferences," NBER Working Papers 21930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paula González, 2004. "Should physicians' dual practice be limited? An incentive approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 505-524.
- Vislie, Jon, 2009. "Incentive Contracts for Public Health Care Provision under Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:6, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Antonia Morga & Ana Xavier, . "Hospital specialists' private practice and its impact on the number of NHS patients treated and on the delay for elective surgery," Discussion Papers 01/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Winand Emons, 1995.
"Credence Goods Monopolists,"
dp9501, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Emons, Winand, 1997. "Credence Goods Monopolists," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9c5508x4, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 1999.
"Antitrust and Competition in Health Care Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
7112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth L. Leonard & Joshua Graff Zivin, 2005.
"Outcome versus service based payments in health care: lessons from African traditional healers,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 575-593.
- Kenneth Leonard & Joshua Graff Zivin, 2003. "Outcome Versus Service Based Payment in Health Care: Lessons from African Traditional Healers," NBER Working Papers 9797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Udo Schneider & Volker Ulrich, 2008.
"The physician-patient relationship revisited: the patient’s view,"
International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 279-300, December.
- Udo Schneider & Volker Ulrich, 2005. "The Physician-Patient Relationship Revisited - the Patient's View," HEW 0505001, EconWPA.
- Productivity Commission Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic & Social Research, 2002. "Health policy roundtable," HEW 0207002, EconWPA.
- Miller, Nolan H., 2006. "Insurer-provider integration, credible commitment, and managed-care backlash," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 861-876, September.
- Ke-Zong Ma & Edward Norton & Shoou-Yih Lee, 2011. "Mind the information gap: fertility rate and use of cesarean delivery and tocolytic hospitalizations in Taiwan," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, 1998.
"Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
6701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, 1999. "Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 141-164, Winter.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, 1998. "Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets," HEW 9809001, EconWPA.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson, . "Change, Consolidation, and Competition in Health Care Markets," GSIA Working Papers 1999-E31, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Jack, William, 2005.
"Purchasing health care services from providers with unknown altruism,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 73-93, January.
- Billy Jack, 2001. "Purchasing Health Care Services from Providers with Unknown Altruism," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-13, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Kris De Jaegher & Marc Jegers, 2001. "The physician-patient relationship as a game of strategic information transmission," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(7), pages 651-668.
- Miller, Nolan, 2004. "Market Structure, Commitment, and Treatment Incentives in Health Care," Working Paper Series rwp04-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Udo Schneider, 2004.
"Asymmetric Information and the Demand for Health Care – the Case of Double Moral Hazard,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 124(2), pages 233-256.
- Udo Schneider, 2004. "Asymmetric Information and the Demand for Health Care - the Case of Double Moral Hazard," HEW 0409001, EconWPA.
- Begoña García Mariñoso & Izabela Jelovac, 2000. "GPs’ Payment Contracts and their Referral Policy," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0010, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Benstetter, Franz & Wambach, Achim, 2006. "The treadmill effect in a fixed budget system," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 146-169, January.
- Lien, Hsien-Ming & Albert Ma, Ching-To & McGuire, Thomas G., 2004. "Provider-client interactions and quantity of health care use," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1261-1283, November.
- Paula González, 2002. "Policy Implications Of Transferring Patients To Private Practice," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ted Pinchbeck, 2016. "Taking care of the budget? Practice-level outcomes during commissioning reforms in England," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66532, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Izabela Jelovac, 2001. "Physicians' payment contracts, treatment decisions and diagnosis accuracy," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 9-25.
- Isidoro Santana, 1997. "Las igualas médicas frente al seguro social (República Dominicana)," Research Department Publications 3004, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lise Rochaix, 1997. "Asymétries d'information et incertitude en santé : les apports de la théorie des contrats," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 11-24.
- William D. Savedoff, 1997. "Social Services Viewed Through New Lenses: Agency Problems in Education and Health in Latin America," Research Department Publications 3017, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Leonard, Kenneth L., 2008. "Is patient satisfaction sensitive to changes in the quality of care? An exploitation of the Hawthorne effect," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 444-459, March.
- Gächter, Martin & Schwazer, Peter & Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2012. "Regional density of private dentists: Empirical evidence from Austria," Working Papers in Economics 2012-8, University of Salzburg.