GPs’ Payment Contracts and their Referral Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaynor, Martin, 1994.
"Issues in the Industrial Organization of the Market for Physician Services,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 211-255, Spring.
- Martin Gaynor, 1994. "Issues in the Industrial Organization of the Market for Physician Services," NBER Working Papers 4695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:joares:v:25:y:1987:i:1:p:68-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Izabela Jelovac, 2001. "Physicians' payment contracts, treatment decisions and diagnosis accuracy," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 9-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Porteiro, Nicolas, 2005. "Regulation of specialized medical care with public and private provision," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 221-246, March.
- Brasseur, Carine, 2001. "Competition between General Practitioners and Specialists in the Primary Health Care Market," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
Keywordshealth economics; referral; contracts; moral hazard.;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edg:anecon:0010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Fernandez Grela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egusces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.