GPs’ Payment Contracts and their Referral Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaynor, Martin, 1994.
"Issues in the Industrial Organization of the Market for Physician Services,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 211-255, Spring.
- Martin Gaynor, 1994. "Issues in the Industrial Organization of the Market for Physician Services," NBER Working Papers 4695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:joares:v:25:y:1987:i:1:p:68-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Izabela Jelovac, 2001. "Physicians' payment contracts, treatment decisions and diagnosis accuracy," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 9-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Porteiro, Nicolas, 2005. "Regulation of specialized medical care with public and private provision," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 221-246, March.
- Brasseur, Carine, 2001. "Competition between General Practitioners and Specialists in the Primary Health Care Market," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
Keywordshealth economics; referral; contracts; moral hazard.;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edg:anecon:0010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Fernandez Grela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egusces.html .