Citations for "The Slowdown in Productivity Growth: Analysis of Some Contributing factors"
by J. R. Norsworthy & Michael J. Harper & Kent Kunze
- Schwark, Florentine, 2014. "Energy price shocks and medium-term business cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 112-121.
- Xu Tian & Xiaohua Yu, 2012.
"The Enigmas of TFP in China: A Meta-Analysis,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
113, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Maki, Wilbur R. & Meagher, Patrick D. & Laulainen, Leonard A., Jr., 1980. "Economic Trade-Off Analysis Of State Industrial Development Policies," Staff Papers 13769, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Joaquín Cañón-de-Francia & Concepción Garcés-Ayerbe & Marisa Ramírez-Alesón, 2007. "Are More Innovative Firms Less Vulnerable to New Environmental Regulation?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 295-311, March.
- Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 1998. "Technological Change And Welfare In An Economy With Distortions," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21013, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sarbapriya, Ray & Mihir, Kumar Pal, 2011. "An Application of Economic Capacity Utilization to the Measurement of Total Factor Productivity Growth: Empirical Evidence from Indian Fertilizer Industry," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 125-142, March.
- Lee, Myunghun, 2008. "Environmental regulations and market power: The case of the Korean manufacturing industries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 205-209, December.
- Shital Sharma, 2013. "Environmental Regulation, Abatement, and Productivity: A Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 13-51, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Georg Erber ; Alfred Haid, 1991. "Total Factor Productivity in the Federal Republic of Germany (1970- 1989): Results for Mining and Manufacturing Industries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 33, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jack Beebe & Jane Haltmaier, 1980. "An intersectoral analysis of the secular productivity slowdown," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 7-28.
- Hitchens, David M. W. N., 1999. "The implications for competitiveness of environmental regulations for peripheral regions in the E.U," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 101-114, February.
- Rochelle M. Edge & Thomas Laubach & John C. Williams, 2004.
"Learning and shifts in long-run productivity growth,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edge, Rochelle M. & Laubach, Thomas & Williams, John C., 2007. "Learning and shifts in long-run productivity growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2421-2438, November.
- Rochelle M. Edge & Thomas Laubach & John C. Williams, 2004. "Learning and shifts in long-run productivity growth," Working Paper Series 2004-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 1993.
"Environmental Regulation and Manufacturing Productivity at the Plant Level,"
NBER Working Papers
4321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne B Gray & Ronald J Shadbegian, 1993. "Environmental Regulation And Manufacturing Productivity At The Plant Level," Working Papers 93-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2007. "The impact of energy consumption on economic growth: Evidence from linear and nonlinear models in Taiwan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2282-2294.
- Pelaez, Rolando F., 2004. "Dating the productivity slowdown with a structural time-series model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 253-264, May.
- Michael R. Darby, 1981.
"The Price of Oil and World Inflation and Recession,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
228, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Darby, Michael R, 1982. "The Price of Oil and World Inflation and Recession," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 738-51, September.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell, 1996. "Can Technology Improvements Cause Productivity Slowdowns?," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1996, Volume 11, pages 209-276 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarbapriya Ray, 2012. "Measuring and Decomposing Sources of Productivity Performance in India's Paper and Pulp Industry under Liberalized Regime: A Nonparametric Approach," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(1), pages 147-171, April.
- Bruce Domazlicky & William Weber, 2004. "Does Environmental Protection Lead to Slower Productivity Growth in the Chemical Industry?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(3), pages 301-324, July.
- Lilyan Fulginiti & Richard Perrin, 2005.
"Productivity and Welfare,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 133-155, October.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2009. "Jevons' Paradox revisited: The evidence for backfire from improved energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1456-1469, April.
- Georg Erber ; Alfred Haid, 1991. "Totale Faktorproduktivität in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (1970- 1989): Ergebnisse für das produzierende Gewerbe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 24, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Klaus Conrad & Catherine J. Morrison, 1985. "The Impact of Pollution Abatement Investment on Productivity Change: AnEmpirical Comparison of the U.S., Germany, and Canada," NBER Working Papers 1763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "The Importance of Oil Price Changes in the 1970s World Inflation," NBER Chapters, in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 232-272 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby, 1981. "The Real Price of Oil and the 1970s World Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1992. "Forward Into the Past: Productivity Retrogression in the Electric Generating Industry," NBER Working Papers 3988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- González-Benito, Javier & González-Benito, Óscar, 2005. "Environmental proactivity and business performance: an empirical analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Adam B. Jaffe et al., 1995. "Environmental Regulation and the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 132-163, March.
- Conchita Ayerbe & Carmen Górriz, 2001. "The Effects of Environmental Regulations on the Productivity of Large Companies: An Empirical Analysis of the Spanish Case," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(2), pages 129-152, June.
- Rochelle Edge & Thomas Laubach, 2004. "Learning and Shifts in Long-Run Growth," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 123, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1980. "Tax Policy and Corporate Investment," NBER Working Papers 0605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne B. Gray, 1984. "The Impact of OSHA and EPA Regulation on Productivity," NBER Working Papers 1405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "Why has productivity growth declined? Productivity and public investment," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-22.