Economic Trade-Off Analysis Of State Industrial Development Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. R. Norsworthy & Michael J. Harper & Kent Kunze, 1979. "The Slowdown in Productivity Growth: Analysis of Some Contributing factors," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 387-422.
- Peter K. Clark, 1979. "Issues in the Analysis of Capital Formation and Productivity Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 423-446.
- Hwang, Henry H. & Maki, Wilbur R., 1979. "Users' Guide To The Minnesota Two-Region Input-Output Model," Staff Papers 13831, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- L'Esperance, Wilford L., 1977. "Optimal stabilization policy at the regional level," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1-2), pages 25-48, March.
- Maki, Wilbur R., 1980. "Economic Effects Of Mineral Resource Development In Northeast Minnesota," Staff Papers 14092, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.