Economic Trade-Off Analysis Of State Industrial Development Policies
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1980|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. R. Norsworthy & Michael J. Harper & Kent Kunze, 1979. "The Slowdown in Productivity Growth: Analysis of Some Contributing factors," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 387-422.
- Hwang, Henry H. & Maki, Wilbur R., 1979. "Users' Guide To The Minnesota Two-Region Input-Output Model," Staff Papers 13831, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Maki, Wilbur R., 1980. "Economic Effects Of Mineral Resource Development In Northeast Minnesota," Staff Papers 14092, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Peter K. Clark, 1979. "Issues in the Analysis of Capital Formation and Productivity Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 423-446.
- L'Esperance, Wilford L., 1977. "Optimal stabilization policy at the regional level," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1-2), pages 25-48, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.