State Economic Development: The Saturn Project Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moore, Barry C & Rhodes, John, 1976. "Regional Economic Policy and the Movement of Manufacturing Firms to Development Areas," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(169), pages 17-31, February.
- John A. Schofield, 1976. "Economic Efficiency and Regional Policy," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 13(2), pages 181-192, June.
- Ashcroft, Brian & Taylor, Jim, 1977. "The Movement of Manufacturing Industry and the Effect of Regional Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 84-101, March.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 1981. " On Regional Effects of Government Policies in a Small Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(4), pages 541-552.
- Maki, Wilbur R. & del Ninno, Carlo & Stenberg, Peter L., 1983. "Forecasting State Economic Growth in Recession and Recovery," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 13(2).
- Moore, Barry & Rhodes, John, 1973. "Evaluating the Effects of British Regional Economic Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(329), pages 87-110, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .