The Effectiveness of Regional Grant Aid: A Welsh Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. K. Swales, 1997. "The Ex Post Evaluation of Regional Selective Assistance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 859-865.
- Twomey, Jim & Taylor, Jim, 1985. "Regional Policy and the Interregional Movement of Manufacturing Industry in Great Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 32(3), pages 257-77, November.
- Ashcroft, Brian & Taylor, Jim, 1977. "The Movement of Manufacturing Industry and the Effect of Regional Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 84-101, March.
- Moore, Barry & Rhodes, John, 1973. "Evaluating the Effects of British Regional Economic Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(329), pages 87-110, March.
- Tyler, Peter, 1980. "The Impact of Regional Policy on a Prosperous Region: The Experience of the West Midlands," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 151-62, March.
- Kim Swales, 1997. "A cost-benefit approach to the evaluation of regional selective assistance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 73-85, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.