The Effectiveness of Regional Grant Aid: A Welsh Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashcroft, Brian & Taylor, Jim, 1977. "The Movement of Manufacturing Industry and the Effect of Regional Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 84-101, March.
- J. K. Swales, 1997. "The Ex Post Evaluation of Regional Selective Assistance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 859-865.
- Kim Swales, 1997. "A cost-benefit approach to the evaluation of regional selective assistance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 73-85, February.
- Twomey, Jim & Taylor, Jim, 1985. "Regional Policy and the Interregional Movement of Manufacturing Industry in Great Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 32(3), pages 257-277, November.
- Tyler, Peter, 1980. "The Impact of Regional Policy on a Prosperous Region: The Experience of the West Midlands," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 151-162, March.
- Moore, Barry & Rhodes, John, 1973. "Evaluating the Effects of British Regional Economic Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(329), pages 87-110, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Psaltopoulos, Demetrios & Skuras, Dimitris & Thomson, Kenneth J., 2011. "Employment effects of private investment initiatives in rural areas of southern Europe: A regional SAM approach," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .