The Movement of Manufacturing Industry and the Effect of Regional Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindall, Scott A., 1986. "State Economic Development: The Saturn Project Revisited," Staff Papers 13966, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Munday, Max & Pickernell, David & Roberts, Annette, 1999. "The Effectiveness of Regional Grant Aid: A Welsh Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa321, European Regional Science Association.
- Colin Wren & Jonathan Jones, 2011. "Assessing The Regional Impact Of Grants On Fdi Location: Evidence From U.K. Regional Policy, 1985–2005," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 497-517, August.
- Jones, Jonathan & Wren, Colin, 2008. "FDI location across British regions and inward investment policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33204, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jonathan Jones & Colin Wren, 2008. "FDI Location Across British Regions and Inward Investment Policy," SERC Discussion Papers 0013, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:29:y:1977:i:1:p:84-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .