Capital Assistance and Small Firm Growth: Implications for Regional Economic Welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar, 1996. "Tax Costs and Employment Benefits of Enterprise Zones," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 10(1), pages 69-90, February.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jones, Stephen R G, 1989. "Reservation Wages and the Cost of Unemployment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 225-246, May.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- J. K. Swales, 1997. "The Ex Post Evaluation of Regional Selective Assistance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 859-865.
- Kim Swales, 1997. "A cost-benefit approach to the evaluation of regional selective assistance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 73-85, February.
- Daniel Felsenstein & Aliza Fleischer & Adi Sidi, 1998. "Market failure and the estimation of subsidy size in a regional entrepreneurship programme," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 151-165, January.
- Daniel Felsenstein & Joseph Persky, 1999. "When is a Cost Really a Benefit? Local Welfare Effects and Employment Creation in the Evaluation of Economic Development Programs," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 13(1), pages 46-54, February.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004. "Economic Development," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: J. Richard Aronson & Eli Schwartz (ed.), Managememnt Policies in Local Government Finance, pages 355-390 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1997. "Regional Development Funds In North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23198, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .