Capital Assistance and Small Firm Growth: Implications for Regional Economic Welfare
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle.
- Daniel Felsenstein & Joseph Persky, 1999. "When is a Cost Really a Benefit? Local Welfare Effects and Employment Creation in the Evaluation of Economic Development Programs," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 13(1), pages 46-54, February.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004. "Economic Development," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: J. Richard Aronson & Eli Schwartz (ed.), Managememnt Policies in Local Government Finance, pages 355-390 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- J. K. Swales, 1997. "The Ex Post Evaluation of Regional Selective Assistance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 859-865.
- Kim Swales, 1997. "A cost-benefit approach to the evaluation of regional selective assistance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 73-85, February.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1997. "Regional Development Funds In North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23198, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Daniel Felsenstein & Aliza Fleischer & Adi Sidi, 1998. "Market failure and the estimation of subsidy size in a regional entrepreneurship programme," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 151-165, January.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jones, Stephen R G, 1989. "Reservation Wages and the Cost of Unemployment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 225-246, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.