Tax Costs and Employment Benefits of Enterprise Zones
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George I. Treyz & Dan S. Rickman & Gang Shao, 1991. "The REMI Economic-Demographic Forecasting and Simulation Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 221-253, December.
- Greenwood, Michael J., 1981. "Migration and Economic Growth in the United States," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123006509 edited by Mills, Edwin S..
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Greenwood, Michael J & Hunt, Gary L, 1984. "Migration and Interregional Employment Redistribution in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 957-969, December.
- Knapp, Thomas A. & Graves, Philip E., 1989. "On the role of amenities in models of migration and regional development," MPRA Paper 19914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felsenstein, Daniel & Fleischer, Aliza, 1999. "Capital Assistance and Small Firm Growth: Implications for Regional Economic Welfare," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa395, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:npf:wpaper:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Haurin & Kala Sridhar, 2003. "The impact of local unemployment rates on reservation wages and the duration of search for a job," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(13), pages 1469-1476.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seetharam Sridhar, Kala, 2001. "Benefits and Costs of Regional Development: Evidence from Ohio's Enterprise Zone Program," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 31(2).
- Richard E. Kaglic & William A. Testa, 1999. "Slow work force growth: a challenge for the Midwest?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 31-46.
- repec:npf:wpaper:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ind:nipfwp:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam, 2000. "Tax Incentive Programs and Unemployment Rate," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 30(3), pages 275-298, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ecdequ:v:10:y:1996:i:1:p:69-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .