The Importance of Oil Price Changes in the 1970s World Inflation
In: The International Transmission of Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John A. Tatom, 1979. "Energy prices and capital formation: 1972-1977," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 2-11.
- Barro, Robert J, 1978.
"Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 549-580, August.
- Barro, Robert J., 1978. "Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States," Scholarly Articles 3450988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
- J. R. Norsworthy & Michael J. Harper & Kent Kunze, 1979. "The Slowdown in Productivity Growth: Analysis of Some Contributing factors," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 387-422.
- Richard Berner & Peter K. Clark & Ernesto Hernandez-Cata & Howard Howe & Sung Y. Kwack & Guy V. G. Stevens, 1977. "A multi-country model of the international influences on the U.S. economy: preliminary results," International Finance Discussion Papers 115, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1978. "Commodity-Supply Shock and Full-Employment Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 206-221, May.
- Knut Anton Mork & Robert E. Hall, 1980.
"Energy Prices, Inflation, and Recession, 1974-1975,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 31-64.
- Knut Anton Mork & Robert E. Hall, 1979. "Energy Prices, Inflation, and Recession, 1974-1975," NBER Working Papers 0369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Purvis, Douglas D, 1975. "A Comment on "The Use of the Aggregate Demand Curve."," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 473-473, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.