The Importance of Oil Price Changes in the 1970s World Inflation
In: The International Transmission of Inflation
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6129.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6129||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. R. Norsworthy & Michael J. Harper & Kent Kunze, 1979. "The Slowdown in Productivity Growth: Analysis of Some Contributing factors," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 387-422.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-34, June.
- Purvis, Douglas D, 1975. "A Comment on "The Use of the Aggregate Demand Curve."," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 473, June.
- Barro, Robert J., 1978.
"Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States,"
3450988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1978. "Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 549-80, August.
- Richard Berner & Peter K. Clark & Ernesto Hernandez-Cata & Howard Howe & Sung Y. Kwack & Guy V. G. Stevens, 1977. "A multi-country model of the international influences on the U.S. economy: preliminary results," International Finance Discussion Papers 115, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Knut Anton Mork & Robert E. Hall, 1979.
"Energy Prices, Inflation, and Recession, 1974-1975,"
NBER Working Papers
0369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Knut Anton Mork & Robert E. Hall, 1980. "Energy Prices, Inflation, and Recession, 1974-1975," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 31-64.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1978. "Commodity-Supply Shock and Full-Employment Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 206-21, May.
- John A. Tatom, 1979. "Energy prices and capital formation: 1972-1977," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 2-11.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.