A multi-country model of the international influences on the U.S. economy: preliminary results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael P. Dooley & Peter Isard, 1978. "A portfolio-balance rational-expectations model of the dollar-mark rate, May 1973-June 1977," International Finance Discussion Papers 123, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Howe, Howard & Hernandez-Cata, Ernesto & Stevens, Guy & Berner, Richard & Clark, Peter & Kwack, Sung Y., 1981.
"Assessing international interdependence with a multi-country model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 65-92, January.
- Howard Howe & Ernesto Hernandez-Cata & Guy V. G. Stevens & Richard Berner & Peter K. Clark & Sung Y. Kwack, 1979. "Assessing international interdependence with a multi-country model," International Finance Discussion Papers 138, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Truman, Edwin M., 2014.
"The Federal Reserve engages the world (1970-2000): an insider's narrative of the transition to managed floating and financial turbulence,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
210, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2014. "The Federal Reserve Engages the World (1970-2000): An Insider's Narrative of the Transition to Managed Floating and Financial Turbulence," Working Paper Series WP14-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Denbaly, Massoud Said Mark, 1984. "U. S. monetary policy and the exchange rate: effects on the world coarse grain market," ISU General Staff Papers 198401010800008753, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "The Importance of Oil Price Changes in the 1970s World Inflation," NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 232-272 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .