Citations for "Analysis of Patent Data--A Mixed-Poisson-Regression-Model Approach"
by Wang, Peiming & Cockburn, Iain M & Puterman, Martin L
- Richards, Timothy J. & Padilla, Luis, 2001. "Commodity R&D, Patenting, And Promotion," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20497, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Deb, Partha & TRIVEDI, PRAVIN K, 1998. "Moment-based Estimation of Latent Class Models of Event Counts," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6r282286, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Tobias, Justin, 2008.
"Estimating Demand Systems when Outcomes Are Correlated Count,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12934, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Tobias, Justin L., 2008. "Estimating demand systems when outcomes are correlated counts," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 282-298, December.
- Stephen Hynes & William Greene, 2013. "A Panel Travel Cost Model Accounting for Endogenous Stratification and Truncation: A Latent Class Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 177-192.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Padilla, Luis, 2002. "Commodity R&D And Promotion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Deb, Partha & Gallo, William T. & Ayyagari, Padmaja & Fletcher, Jason M. & Sindelar, Jody L., 2011. "The effect of job loss on overweight and drinking," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 317-327, March.
- Partha Deb & William T. Gallo & Padmaja Ayyagari & Jason M. Fletcher & Jody L. Sindelar, 2009. "Job Loss: Eat, drink and try to be merry?," NBER Working Papers 15122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brutscher, P., 2012. "Self-Disconnection Among Pre-Payment Customers - A Behavioural Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1214, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dalrymple, M. L. & Hudson, I. L. & Ford, R. P. K., 2003. "Finite Mixture, Zero-inflated Poisson and Hurdle models with application to SIDS," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 491-504, January.
- Fidel Pérez Sebastián & Shiferaw Gurmu, 2007.
"Patents, R&D And Lag Effects: Evidence From Flexible Methods For Count Panel Data On Manufacturing Firms,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2007-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Shiferaw Gurmu & Fidel Pérez-Sebastián, 2008. "Patents, R&D and lag effects: evidence from flexible methods for count panel data on manufacturing firms," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 507-526, November.
- Hynes, Stephen & Greene, William, 2011.
"Estimating recreation demand with on-site panel data: An application of a latent class truncated and endogenously stratified count data model,"
148925, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Hynes, Stephen & Greene, William, 2011. "Estimating recreation demand with on-site panel data: An application of a latent class truncated and endogenously stratified count data model," Working Papers 135171, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Óscar Lourenço & Carlota Quintal & Pedro Lopes Ferreira & Pedro Pita Barros, 2007. "A equidade na utilização de cuidados de saúde em Portugal: Uma avaliação baseada em modelos de contagem," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 25, pages 6-26, June.
- Lim, Hwa Kyung & Li, Wai Keung & Yu, Philip L.H., 2014. "Zero-inflated Poisson regression mixture model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 151-158.
- Deb, Partha & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2002. "The structure of demand for health care: latent class versus two-part models," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 601-625, July.
- Vincenzo Atella & Francesco Brindisi & Partha Deb & Furio C. Rosati, 2004.
"Determinants of access to physician services in Italy: a latent class seemingly unrelated probit approach,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 657-668.
- Vincenzo Atella & Francesco Brindisi & Partha Deb & Furio C. Rosati, 2003. "Determinants of Access to Physician Services in Italy: A Latent Class Seemingly Unrelated Probit Approach," CEIS Research Paper 36, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- William Greene, 2009. "Models for count data with endogenous participation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 133-173, February.
- Karlis, Dimitris & Ntzoufras, Ioannis, 2005. "Bivariate Poisson and Diagonal Inflated Bivariate Poisson Regression Models in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 14(i10).
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "A Poisson Stochastic Frontier Model with Finite Mixture Structure," MPRA Paper 57485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Fé-Rodríguez & Richard Hofler, 2009.
"Count Data Stochastic Frontier Models, with an application to the patents-R&D Relationship,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0916, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Eduardo Fé & Richard Hofler, 2013. "Count data stochastic frontier models, with an application to the patents–R&D relationship," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 271-284, June.
- Partha Deb & Karen Smith Conway, 2002.
"Is Prenatal Care Really Ineffective? Or, is the 'Devil' in the Distribution?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College
02/2, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Conway, Karen Smith & Deb, Partha, 2005. "Is prenatal care really ineffective? Or, is the 'devil' in the distribution?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 489-513, May.
- Chadha, Alka, 2009. "TRIPs and patenting activity: Evidence from the Indian pharmaceutical industry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 499-505, March.
- William Greene, 2007. "Correlation in Bivariate Poisson Regression Model," Working Papers 07-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Teresa Bago d'Uva, 2005. "Latent class models for use of primary care: evidence from a British panel," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 873-892.
- Greene, William, 2008. "Functional forms for the negative binomial model for count data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 585-590, June.
- Partha Deb & Ann M. Holmes, 2000. "Estimates of use and costs of behavioural health care: a comparison of standard and finite mixture models," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 475-489.
- Padmaja Ayyagari & Partha Deb & Jason Fletcher & William T. Gallo & Jody L. Sindelar, 2009. "Sin Taxes: Do Heterogeneous Responses Undercut Their Value?," NBER Working Papers 15124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Brouwer & Alfred Kleinknecht & Pierre Mohnen & Hans van Ophem, 2001. "R&D and Patents: Which Way Does the Causality Run?," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-31, CIRANO.
- Hideo Kozumi & Genya Kobayashi, 2009. "Gibbs Sampling Methods for Bayesian Quantile Regression," Discussion Papers 2009-02, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Bockenholt, Ulf, 1998. "Mixed INAR(1) Poisson regression models: Analyzing heterogeneity and serial dependencies in longitudinal count data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 317-338, November.
- Alka Chadha, 2005. "Trips and Patenting Activity: Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Departmental Working Papers wp0512, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Park, Jeong-gun & Basawa, I. V., 2002. "Estimation for mixtures of Markov processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 235-244, October.