Citations for "A Formal Model of Theory Vhoice in Science"
by Brock, W.A. & Durlauf, S.N.
- Emilio Barucci & Marco Tolotti, 2010.
"Identity, reputation and social interaction with an application to sequential voting,"
204, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Emilio Barucci & Marco Tolotti, 2012. "Identity, reputation and social interaction with an application to sequential voting," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 79-98, May.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2015.
"Fear of novelty : a model of scientific discovery with strategic uncertainty,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1503, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2015. "Fear Of Novelty: A Model Of Scientific Discovery With Strategic Uncertainty," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(2), pages 1132-1139, 04.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2014. "Fear of novelty : a model of scientific discovery with strategic uncertainty," CEPN Working Papers hal-01117929, HAL.
- Wesley Phoa & Sergio M. Focardi & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2007.
"How do conflicting theories about financial markets coexist?,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 29(3), pages 363-391, May.
- Wesley Phoa & Sergio Focardi & Frank Fabozzi, 2006. "How do Conflicting Theories about Financial Markets Coexist?," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2445, Yale School of Management.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2003.
"Multinomial choice with social interactions,"
1, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- A. Bassanini, 1997. "Localized Technological Change and Path-Dependent Growth," Working Papers ir97086, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Pigeard de Almeida Prado, Fernando & Belitsky, Vladimir & Ferreira, Alex Luiz, 2011. "Social interactions, product differentiation and discontinuity of demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 642-653.
- Levy, Moshe, 2005. "Social phase transitions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 71-87, May.
- Opolot, Daniel, 2012. "Social interactions and complex networks," MERIT Working Papers 014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Roberta Patalano, 2007. "Mind-Dependence. The Past in the Grip of the Present," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 85-107, August.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2007.
CEPR Discussion Papers
6075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D. Sornette, 2014. "Physics and Financial Economics (1776-2014): Puzzles, Ising and Agent-Based models," Papers 1404.0243, arXiv.org.
- Roberta Patalano, 2007. "Mind-dependence. The past in the grip of the present," Discussion Papers 1_2007, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Henry G. Overman, 2003.
"Can we learn anything from economic geography proper?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20024, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Henry G. Overman, 2004. "Can we learn anything from economic geography proper?," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(5), pages 501-516, November.
- Henry Overman, 2003. "Can We Learn Anything from Economic Geography Proper?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0586, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Henry G. Overman, 2004. "Can we learn anything from economic geography proper?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 599, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carayol, Nicolas & Dalle, Jean-Michel, 2007. "Sequential problem choice and the reward system in Open Science," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 167-191, June.
- Paul David & Matthijs den Besten & Ralph Schroeder, 2008. "Will e-Science Be Open Science?," Discussion Papers 08-010, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, revised Jan 2009.
- Roger Koppl, 2011. "Against representative agent methodology," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 43-55, March.
- Marek Loužek, 2012. "Economics of Science - A Hope or a Pitfall?," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 536-550.
- Brock,W.A., 2003. "Tipping points, abrupt opinion changes, and punctuated policy change," Working papers 28, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Emilio Barucci & Marco Tolotti, 2009. "The dynamics of social interaction with agents’ heterogeneity," Working Papers 189, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Durlauf, S.N., 1997. "Rational Choice and the Study of Science," Working papers 9709r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kaizoji, Taisei (email@example.com), 2010.
"A behavioral model of bubbles and crashes,"
35655, University Library of Munich, Germany.