How do Conflicting Theories about Financial Markets Coexist?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wesley Phoa & Sergio Focardi & Frank Fabozzi, 2007. "How do conflicting theories about financial markets coexist?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 363-391.
References listed on IDEAS
- Piotrowski, Edward W. & Sładkowski, Jan & Syska, Jacek, 2003. "Interference of quantum market strategies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 318(3), pages 516-528.
- Solow,Robert M., 1998. "Monopolistic Competition and Macroeconomic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521623384, May.
- Sheffrin,Steven M., 1996. "Rational Expectations," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521479394, March.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 1999. "A formal model of theory choice in science," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 14(1), pages 113-130.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:compst:v:69:y:2009:i:3:p:379-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Focardi & Frank Fabozzi, 2009. "Black swans and white eagles: on mathematics and finance," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 69(3), pages 379-394, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:amz2445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .