Citations for "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use without Markets"
by Gardner M. Brown
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2011. "Economic Growth And Dynamics Of Renewable Resource With Housing, Agricultural And Resource Land Use," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 6(2), pages 151-174, August.
- Charles N. Noussair & Daan van Soest & Jan Stoop, 2015. "Cooperation in a Dynamic Fishing Game: A Framed Field Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(5), pages 408-13, May.
- Coglan, Louisa & Pascoe, Sean, 2015. "Corporate-cooperative management of fisheries: A potential alternative governance structure for low value small fisheries?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 27-35.
- Ansink, Erik & Bouma, Jetske, 2013. "Effective support for community resource management," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 94-103.
- Noussair, C.N. & van Soest, D.P., 2014. "Economic Experiments and Environmental Policy : A Review," Discussion Paper 2014-001, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Poverty trap and global indeterminacy in a growth model with open-access natural resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 569-591, March.
- Satish Chand, 2001. "Managing natural resources in the Pacific Islands," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec01-6, International and Development Economics.
- González-Val, Rafael & Pueyo, Fernando, 2009.
"First Nature vs. Second Nature Causes: Industry Location and Growth in the Presence of an Open-Access Renewable Resource,"
18586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael González-Val & Fernando Pueyo, 2010. "First nature vs. second nature causes: industry location and growth in the presence of an open-access renewable resource," Working Papers 2010/39, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Wei-Bin ZHANG, 2014. "Human Capital, Wealth, and Renewable Resources," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20.
- Suphaphiphat, Nujin & Peretto, Pietro F. & Valente, Simone, 2015.
"Endogenous growth and property rights over renewable resources,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 125-151.
- Simone Valente & Nujin Suphaphiphat & Pietro F. Peretto, 2013. "Endogenous Growth and Property Rights Over Renewable Resources," Working Paper Series 14413, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Nujin Suphaphiphat & Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2013. "Endogenous Growth and Property Rights over Renewable Resources," Working Papers 13-11, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Carboni, Oliviero A. & Russu, Paolo, 2013. "Linear production function, externalities and indeterminacy in a capital-resource growth model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 422-428.
- Berbel, J. & Calatrava, J. & Garrido. A., 2007. "Water pricing and irrigation: a review of the European experience," IWMI Books, Reports H040611, International Water Management Institute.
- Rafael González-Val & Fernando Pueyo, 2013.
"Trade Liberalisation and Global-scale Forest Transition,"
2013.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- González-Val, Rafael & Pueyo, Fernando, 2012. "Trade liberalisation and global-scale forest transition," MPRA Paper 36271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, Martin D., 2005. "State dependence and heterogeneity in fishing location choice," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 319-340, September.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2014. "George Shackle and The Schumpeterian Legacy," Graz Economics Papers 2014-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- José Ramón Ruiz Tamarit & Manuel Sánchez Moreno, 2006. "Optimal Regulation And Growth In A Natural-Resource-Based Economy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sanchez-Fung, Jose R. & Faria, Joao Ricardo, 2009. "The economy and the environment in the Dominican Republic and Haiti: what explains the differences?," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Susana Ferreira, 2007. "Trade Policy and Natural Resource Use: The Case for a Quantitative Restriction," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(2), pages 361-376, June.
- Jan Stoop & Charles N. Noussair & Daan van Soest, 2012.
"From the Lab to the Field: Cooperation among Fishermen,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(6), pages 1027 - 1056.
- Stoop, Jan & Noussair, Charles & van Soest, Daan, 2010. "From the lab to the field: Cooperation among fishermen," MPRA Paper 28924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbier, Edward B. & Bulte, Erwin H., 2004.
"Introduction to the symposium on trade, renewable resources and biodiversity,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 883-890, September.
- Barbier, E. & Bulte, E.H., 2004. "Introduction to the symposium on trade, renewable resources and biodiversity," Other publications TiSEM 23d4672f-7b59-47f8-b81e-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2007.
"Pricing the Ecosystem and Taxing Ecosystem Services: A General Equilibrium Approach,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1991, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger, 2009. "Pricing the ecosystem and taxing ecosystem services: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1589-1616, July.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2007. "Pricing the ecosystem and taxing ecosystem services: a general equilibrium approach," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 128-07, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Frank Ward & Manuel Pulido-Velazquez, 2012. "Economic Costs of Sustaining Water Supplies: Findings from the Rio Grande," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 26(10), pages 2883-2909, August.
- OA. Carboni & P. Russu, 2012. "Global Indeterminacy in a Tourism Sector Model," Working Paper CRENoS 201230, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2003.
"Trade, Growth and the Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
9823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "Oscillations in a Growth Model with Endogenous Wealth, Resource, Housing, and Elastic Labour Supply," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(9), pages 458-472, September.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Anriquez, Gustavo & Gulati, Sumeet, 2007. "Structural change and sustainable development," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 307-322, May.
- Birgit Bednar–Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2014. "Existence and efficiency of stationary states in a renewable resource based OLG model with different harvest costs," Graz Economics Papers 2014-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen & Mikko Puhakka, 2008. "SaddleS and BifurcationS in an Overlapping GenerationS Economy with a Renewable Resource," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
- Grimsrud, Kristine M. & Huffaker, Ray, 2006. "Solving multidimensional bioeconomic problems with singular-perturbation reduction methods: Application to managing pest resistance to pesticidal crops," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 336-353, May.
- Antoci, Angelo & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa, 2009.
"Distributive impact of structural change: Does environmental degradation matter?,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 266-278, December.
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2008. "Distributive impact of structural change: does environmental degradation matter?," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Da Rocha, José María & Mato Amboage, Rosa, 2014. "On the Benefits of Including Age-structure in Harvest Control Rules," DFAEII Working Papers 13257, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- ZHANG Wei-Bin, 2015. "Values Of Land And Renewable Resources In A Three-Sector Economic Growth Model," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(1), pages 156-186, April.