Citations for "Optimal Inflation Targets, "Conservative" Central Banks, and Linear Inflation Contracts: Comment"
by Henrik Jensen & Roel M. W. J. Beetsma
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Lans Bovenberg, A., 2006. "Political shocks and public debt: The case for a conservative central bank revisited," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1857-1883, November.
- Bohn, Frank, 2013. "Grand corruption instead of commitment? Reconsidering time-inconsistency of monetary policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 478-490.
- Anton Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli & Carmine Trecroci, 2002.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions over the Cycle: Some Empirical Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
817, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anton Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli & Carmine Trecroci, 2001. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions over the Cycle: Some Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2002_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 2002.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1999.
"Inflation Targets and Debt Accumulation in a Monetary Union,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1999. "Inflation Targets and Debt Accumulation in a Monetary Union," Discussion Paper 1999-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Anssi Rantala, 2004. "Labour market flexibility and policy coordination in a monetary union," Macroeconomics 0405001, EconWPA.
- Anssi Rantala, 2004. "Adaptive learning and multiple equilibria in a natural rate monetary model with unemployment persistence," GE, Growth, Math methods 0404005, EconWPA.
- Østrup, Finn, 2006. "The Choice of Monetary Regime," Working Papers 2005-2, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Castrén, Olli & Takalo, Tuomas & Wood, Geoffrey, 2004.
"Labour market reform and the sustainability of exchange rate pegs,"
Working Paper Series
0406, European Central Bank.
- Castrén, Olli & Takalo, Tuomas & Wood, Geoffrey, 2004. "Labour market reform and the sustainability of exchange rate pegs," Research Discussion Papers 22/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Yuan, Huiping & Miller, Stephen M., 2010.
"Implementing optimal monetary policy: Objectives and rules,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 737-745, May.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "Implementing Optimal Monetary Policy: Objectives and Rules," Working Papers 0911, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller, 2007. "A General Schema for Optimal Monetary Policymaking: Objectives and Rules," Working papers 2007-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bilbiie, Florin Ovidiu, 2009.
"Delegating Optimal Monetary Policy Inertia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7482, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Florin Bilbiie, 2014. "Delegating optimal monetary policy inertia," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01162224, HAL.
- Henrik Jensen, .
"Targeting Nominal Income Growth or Inflation?,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
99-23, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gersbach, Hans & Hahn, Volker, 2012.
"Inflation Forecast Contracts,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller, 2013.
"Target Controllability and Time Consistency: Complement to the Tinbergen Rule,"
2013-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller, 2014. "Target Controllability and Time Consistency: Complement to the Tinbergen Rule," Working Papers 1401, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Patrizio Tirelli, 2000. "Revisiting Public Debt and Inflation: Fiscal Implications of an Independent Central Banker," Working Papers 31, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2000.
- Florin Bilbiie, 2005. "Deus ex machina wanted: time inconsistency of time consistency solutions in monetary policy," Economics Papers 2005-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2005. "Optimal monetary policy and the role of hybrid inflation-price-level targets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2119-2125.
- Sang-Kun Bae & Ronald A. Ratti, 2008. "Conservative Central Banks and Nominal Growth, Exchange Rate and Inflation Targets," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 549-568, 08.
- Kane, Edward J., 2002.
"Using deferred compensation to strengthen the ethics of financial regulation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1919-1933, September.
- Edward J. Kane, 2001. "Using Deferred Compensation to Strengthen the Ethicsof Financial Regulation," NBER Working Papers 8399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller, 2011. "The Optimality and Controllability of Discretionary Monetary Policy," Working papers 2011-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Roisland, Oistein, 2001. "Institutional Arrangements for Monetary Policy When Output Is Persistent," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 994-1014, November.
- Thorsten V. Koeppl, 2009. "How Flexible Can Inflation Targeting Be? Suggestions for the Future of Canada's Targeting Regime," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 293, August.
- Nunes, Ricardo, 2008. "Delegation and Loose Commitment," MPRA Paper 11555, University Library of Munich, Germany.