International Trade, Foreign Investment, and the Formation of the Entrepreneurial Class
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katayama, Seiichi & Lahiri, Sajal & Tomiura, Eiichi, 2011. "Cost heterogeneity and the destination of Japanese foreign direct investment: A theoretical and empirical analysis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 170-177.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:128:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s00712-018-0647-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sara Amoroso & Bettina Müller, 2018.
"The short-run effects of knowledge intensive greenfield FDI on new domestic entry,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 815-836, June.
- Sara Amoroso & Bettina Mueller, 2017. "The short-run effects of Knowledge intensive greenfield FDI on new domestic entry," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Thai, Mai Thi Thanh & Turkina, Ekaterina, 2014. "Macro-level determinants of formal entrepreneurship versus informal entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 490-510.
- Seiichi Katayama & Sajal Lahiri & Eiichi Tomiura, 2005. "Cost Heterogeneity and the Destination of Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Paper Series 166, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Sanjay Banerji & Ngo Van Long, 2001. "Wealth Distribution, Entrepreneurship and Intertemporal Trade," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-36, CIRANO.
- Alfaro, Laura & Charlton, Andrew, 2006.
"International financial integration and entrepreneurship,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19796, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton, 2006. "International Financial Integration and Entrepreneurship," CEP Discussion Papers dp0755, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christopher Andrew Hartwell, 2014. "Capital Controls and the Determinants of Entrepreneurship," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(6), pages 434-456, December.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- Sahana Roy Chowdhury, 2013. "Wealth inequality, entrepreneurship and industrialization," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 81-102, January.
- Schwab, Jakob, 2013. "Throwing the Spanner in the Works: The Mixed Blessing of FDI," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80020, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Black, Jane & de Meza, David, 1997. "Everyone may benefit from subsidising entry to risky occupations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 409-424, December.
- Hartwell, Christopher A., 2011. "All That’s Old is New Again: Capital Controls and the Macroeconomic Determinants of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 40257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paula Sarmento & Rosa Forte, 2019. "Does Foreign Presence Induce Host Country Firms’ Exit? The Case of Portugal," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(3), pages 323-337, August.
- Ari Kokko & Tran Toan Thang, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Survival of Domestic Private Firms in Viet Nam," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 31(1), pages 53-91, March.
- Mico Apostolov, 2017. "The impact of FDI on the performance and entrepreneurship of domestic firms," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 390-415, December.
- David G. Blanchflower & Bruce D. Meyer, 1991.
"A Longitudinal Analysis of Young Entrepreneurs in Australia and the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
3746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Blanchflower & B Meyer, 1991. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Young Entrepreneurs in Australia and the United States," CEP Discussion Papers dp0055, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicolas Schmitt & Antoine Soubeyran, 2005. "A Simple Model of Brain Circulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1484, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jörg Zimmermann & Wolfgang Sofka, 2013. "Knowledge search versus knowledge deployment: How foreignness can be both an asset and a liability for firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Das, Satya P., 2002. "Foreign direct investment and the relative wage in a developing economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 55-77, February.
- Sung, Hongmo, 1996. "Exchange rate uncertainty, futures markets, and foreign direct investment," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000012420, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Koen de Backer, 2002. "Does foreign direct investment crowd out domestic entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Papers 618, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Towa TACHIBANA, 2010. "How One Becomes an Entrepreneur in a Transitional Economy? The Case of Manufacturers in Laos," GSICS Working Paper Series 22, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton, 2007. "International Financial Integration and Entrepreneurial Firm Activity," NBER Working Papers 13118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maliranta, Mika & Nurmi, Satu, 2004. "Do Foreign Players Change the Nature of the Game Among Local Entrepreneurs?," Discussion Papers 942, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hoff, Karla, 1997. "Bayesian learning in an infant industry model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 409-436, November.
- Pathak, Saurav & Xavier-Oliveira, Emanuel & Laplume, André O., 2013. "Influence of intellectual property, foreign investment, and technological adoption on technology entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2090-2101.
- Schmitt, Nicolas & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2006. "A simple model of brain circulation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 296-309, July.
- Tsai, Yingyi & Mukherjee, Arijit & Chen, Jong-Rong, 2016. "Host market competition, foreign FDI and domestic welfare," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 13-22.
- Kim, Phillip H. & Li, Mingxiang, 2014. "Injecting demand through spillovers: Foreign direct investment, domestic socio-political conditions, and host-country entrepreneurial activity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 210-231.
- Ozkan Eren & Masayuki Onda & Bulent Unel, 2016. "Effects of FDI on Entrepreneurial Activity: Evidence from Right-to-Work and Non-Right-to-Work States," Departmental Working Papers 2016-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.