The Value of a Statistical Injury: New Evidence from the Swiss Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Viscusi, W Kip & O'Connor, Charles J, 1984. "Adaptive Responses to Chemical Labeling: Are Workers Bayesian Decision Makers?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 942-956, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCompensating Wage Differentials; Value of a Statistical Injury; Risk Measurement; Unobserved Productivity;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-04-21 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-21 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .