Report NEP-HEA-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azomahou, Théophile & Boucekkine, Raouf & Diene, Bity, 2008. "A Closer Look at the Relationship Between Life Expectancy and Economic Growth," MERIT Working Papers 2008-027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ilse Frederickx, 1998. "Health in Rural Tanzania: The Determinants of Health Status, Health Care Demand and Health Care Choice," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces9803, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00272776_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seema Jayachandran & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2008. "Life Expectancy and Human Capital Investments: Evidence From Maternal Mortality Declines," NBER Working Papers 13947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franco Sassi & Jeremy Hurst, 2008. "The Prevention of Lifestyle-Related Chronic Diseases: an Economic Framework," OECD Health Working Papers 32, OECD Publishing.
- Joe Chen & Yun Jeong Choi & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2008. "How Is Suicide Different in Japan?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-557, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Joe Chen & Yun Jeong Choi & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2008. "Suicide and Life Insurance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-558, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Laudicella, M & Cookson, R & Jones, A.M & Rice, N, 2008. "Health care deprivation profiles in the measurement of inequality and inequity: an application to GP fundholding in the English NHS," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andreas Kuhn & Oliver Ruf, 2008. "The Value of a Statistical Injury: New Evidence from the Swiss Labor Market," IEW - Working Papers 367, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Schneider, Udo & Zerth, Jürgen, 2008. "Improving prevention compliance through appropriate incentives," MPRA Paper 8280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2008-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore