A geometric approach to mechanism design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob K. Goeree & Alexey Kushnir, 2011. "On the equivalence of Bayesian and dominant strategy implementation in a general class of social choice problems," ECON - Working Papers 021, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Martin F. Hellwig, 2003. "Public-Good Provision with Many Participants," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(3), pages 589-614.
- Simo Puntanen, 2011. "Inequalities: Theory of Majorization and Its Applications, Second Edition by Albert W. Marshall, Ingram Olkin, Barry C. Arnold," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 79(2), pages 293-293, August.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2011. "Bayesian and Dominant Strategy Implementation Revisited," Working Papers tecipa-422, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hernando-Veciana, Ángel & Michelucci, Fabio, 2011. "Second best efficiency and the English auction," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 496-506.
- Alejandro M. Manelli & Daniel R. Vincent, 2010. "Bayesian and Dominant‐Strategy Implementation in the Independent Private‐Values Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 78(6), pages 1905-1938, November.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1981. "Optimal Auction Design," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 58-73, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2013. "On the equivalence between Bayesian and dominant strategy implementation: the case of correlated types," ECON - Working Papers 129, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Elizabeth Baldwin & Paul Klemperer, 2015.
"Understanding Preferences: “Demand Types”, and the Existence of Equilibrium with Indivisibilities,"
2015-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Baldwin, Elizabeth & Klemperer, Paul, 2016. "Understanding preferences: "demand types", and the existence of equilibrium with indivisibilities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63198, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kushnir, Alexey, 2015. "On sufficiency of dominant strategy implementation in environments with correlated types," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 4-6.
- Alexey Kushnir & Shuo Liu, 2015. "On the equivalence of bayesian and dominant strategy implementation: the case of non-linear utilities," ECON - Working Papers 212, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alexey Kushnir & Shuo Liu, 2017. "On linear transformations of intersections," ECON - Working Papers 255, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsMechanism design; convex set; support function; duality; majorization; ironing; Hotelling's lemma; reduced-from implementation; BIC-DIC equivalence; concave objectives; interdependent values; second-best mechanisms;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2012-01-03 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2012-01-03 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:econwp:056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .