Ownership concentration, institutional development and firm performance in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benjamin Balsmeier & Dirk Czarnitzki, 2017. "Ownership Concentration, Institutional Development and Firm Performance in Central and Eastern Europe," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(2), pages 178-192, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:6:id:628:p:646-660 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zorica Kalezić, 2015. "Ownership Concentration and Firm Performance in Transition Economies: Evidence from Montenegro," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 4(3), pages 5-64.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; firm growth; transition economies; ownership concentration;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-01-23 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2011-01-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2011-01-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2011-01-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2011-01-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .