Report NEP-CIS-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Koen Schoors issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrei Markevich & Mark Harrison, 2010. "Great War, Civil War, and Recovery: Russia’National Income, 1913 to 1928," Working Papers w0146, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ruben Enikolopov & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2010. "Media and Political Persuasion: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0149, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Eugenia Chernina & Paul Castaneda Dower & Andrei Markevich, 2010. "Property Rights and Internal Migration: The Case of the Stolypin Agrarian Reform in the Russian Empire," Working Papers w0147, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Popov, Vladimir, 2010. "To devalue or not to devalue? How East European countries responded to the outflow of capital in 1997-99 and in 2008-09," MPRA Paper 28112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2010. "Ownership concentration, institutional development and firm performance in Central and Eastern Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.