Does broad money matter for interest rate policy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- von Hagen, J, 1995. "Inflation and Monetary Targeting in Germany," Papers 03, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hafer, R.W. & Jones, Garett, 2008. "Dynamic IS curves with and without money: An international comparison," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 609-616, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rate policy; real broad money; financial wealth; macroeconomic stability;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zeiwps:b152002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zeibnde.html .