Contracts induced by means of bribery: Should they be void or valid?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Stremitzer, 2012.
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 381-406, August.
- Stremitzer, Alexander, 2008. "Opportunistic Termination," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 226, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Frédéric Boehm & Juanita Olaya, 2006. "Corruption In Public Contracting Auctions: The Role Of Transparency In Bidding Processes," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 77(4), pages 431-452, December.
- Kingston, Christopher, 2007. "Parochial corruption," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 73-87, May.
- Lambsdorff, Johann Graf, 2002. "Making corrupt deals: contracting in the shadow of the law," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 221-241, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathias Nell, 2008. "Strategic Aspects of Voluntary Disclosure Programs for Corruption Offences - Towards a Design of Good Practice -," Working Papers 043, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
More about this item
KeywordsBribery; Contracts; Corruption; Due Diligence; Enforcement; Impugnment; Liability; Leniency; Nullity; Private Law Validity; Voidability; Voluntary Disclosure (Program);
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:upadvr:v5307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwpasde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.