Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omri Ben-Shahar & Eric A. Posner, 2011. "The Right to Withdraw in Contract Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 115-148.
- Nell, Mathias, 2007. "Contracts induced by means of bribery: Should they be void or valid?," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-53-07, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Richard R.W. Brooks & Alexander Stremitzer, 2012. "On and Off Contract Remedies Inducing Cooperative Investments," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 488-516.
- Mathias Nell, 2008. "Contracts Induced by Means of Bribery: Should they be Void or Valid?," Working Papers 042, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
More about this item
Keywordscontract law; warranties; breach remedies; termination; harmonization;
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2008-03-08 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-03-08 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trf:wpaper:226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.