Untersuchung von Indikatoren zur Qualitätsmessung von Reitschulen in Deutschland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kayser, Maike & Gille, Claudia & Suttorp, Katrin & Spiller, Achim, 2012. "Lack of pupils in German riding schools? A causal-analytical consideration of customer satisfaction in children and adolescents," DARE Discussion Papers 1201, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Michael Spence, 1976. "Symposium: The Economics of Information: Informational Aspects of Market Structure: An Introduction," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 591-597.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiefer, Stephanie, 2013. "Aufs richtige Pferd setzen! Welche Faktoren beeinflussen Zufriedenheit und Verhaltensabsichten von Mitgliedern in deutschen Reitvereinen?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 8/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:umiodp:42012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .