Barriers to innovation in SMEs: Can the internationalization of R&D mitigate their effects?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spielkamp, Alfred & Rammer, Christian, 2006. "Balanceakt Innovation: Erfolgsfaktoren im Innovationsmanagement kleiner und mittlerer Unternehmen," ZEW Dokumentationen 06-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sofka, Wolfgang, 2006. "Innovation Activities Abroad and the Effects of Liability of Foreignness: Where it Hurts," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-029, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Buse, Stephan & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2007. "Innovation via global route: Proposing a reference model for chances and challenges of global innovation processes," Working Papers 49, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorin Briciu & Constantin Groza & Alina Putan, 2012. "Small Business Development During The Crisis," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-2.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2010.
"Critical Factors for New Product Developments in SMEs Virtual Team,"
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Critical factors for new product developments in SMEs virtual team," MPRA Paper 26936, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jul 2010.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2009.
"Virtual R & D teams in small and medium enterprises: A literature review,"
27045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2009.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2009. "Virtual R & D teams in small and medium enterprises: A literature review," Post-Print hal-00593358, HAL.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2010.
"SMEs; Virtual research and development (R&D) teams and new product development: A literature review,"
26989, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2010.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2010. "SMEs; Virtual Research and Development (R&D) Teams and New Product Development: A Literature Review," Post-Print hal-00593362, HAL.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2010. "SMEs; Virtual research and development (R&D) teams and new product development: A literature review," Post-Print hal-00723647, HAL.
- Monika Walicka, 2014. "INNOVATION TYPES AT SMEs AND EXTERNAL INFLUENCING FACTORS," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 10(3), pages 73-81, December.
- Ozlem CETINKAYA BOZKURT & Adnan KALKAN, 2014. "Business Strategies of SME’s, Innovation Types and Factors Influencing Their Innovation: Burdur Model," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 14(2), pages 189-198.
- Irene Fafaliou & Marinos Stefanitsis & Aelita Skarzauskiene, 2014. "The Propensity of SMEs to Innovate: A Cross – Country Outlook," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(3), pages 94-115, July-Sept.
- Pietrasieñski Pawe³ & Œlusarczyk Beata, 2015. "Internationalization Of Small And Medium Enterprises – Empirical Research Review On Barriers To Entry Into Foreign Markets," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 11(1), pages 113-123, June.
- Daniel Kipkirong Tarus & Emmanuel Kiptanui Sitienei, 2015. "Intellectual capital and innovativeness in software development firms: the moderating role of firm size," Journal of African Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1-2), pages 48-65, January.
- Radostina Popova & Diana Ivanova, 2012. "Innovativeness of the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Manufacturing Furniture," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 54-67.
- Vitaliy Roud & Valeriya Vlasova, 2016. "Firm-Level Evidence on the Cooperative Innovation Strategies in Russian Manufacturing," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2010.
"Virtual R&D Teams and SMEs Growth: A Comparative Study Between Iranian and Malaysian SMEs,"
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Virtual R&D teams and SMEs growth: A comparative study between Iranian and Malaysian SMEs," MPRA Paper 26983, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Veland Ramadani & Hyrije Abazi-Alili & Léo-Paul Dana & Gadaf Rexhepi & Sadudin Ibraimi, 2017. "The impact of knowledge spillovers and innovation on firm-performance: findings from the Balkans countries," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 299-325, March.
- Horbach, Jens, 2016. "The impact of resource efficiency measures on performance in small and medium-sized enterprises," Ruhr Economic Papers 643, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Herstatt, Cornelius & Tiwari, Rajnish & Buse, Stephan, 2008.
"India's National Innovation System: Key elements and corporate perspectives,"
51, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Cornelius Herstatt & Rajnish Tiwari & Dieter Ernst, 2008. "India's National Innovation System: Key Elements and Corporate Perspectives," Economics Study Area Working Papers 96, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation Management; Barriers to Innovation; Globalization of Innovation; Research and Development; SME; Globalization; Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME); Internationalization of R&D; Research &Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuhtim:50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ittuhde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.