Small Business Development During The Crisis
In a modern economy SMEs have to function beside the large enterprises in anefficient way. Both large enterprises and small enterprises have a role and weighted well defined onthe market, in the light of the priorities on which the economy and social structure requires. In theperiod of crisis, however, the priorities of operation of the economy changes being needed majoradjustments, the ratio between large enterprises and small.One way to achieve this modernization would be stimulate the market free of the capitalparticularly that aimed at SMEs.This paper will present, most important characteristics which would be the most important of thereport between large and small enterprises, how should operate and which would be factorsinfluencing development of the small and medium-sized in the period of the crisis. Establishing anoptimal ratio between large companies and SMEs by stimulating the development of the latterwould be one way to mitigate the dramatic effects of the crisis period.
Volume (Year): 2 (2012)
Issue (Month): 14 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sorin Briciu & Constantin Groza & Ioan Ganfalean, 2009. "International Financial Reporting Standard (Ifrs) Will Support Managemnet Accounting System For Small And Medium Entreprise (Sme)?"," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 1-32.
- Domingo Soriano & Salvador Dobon, 2009. "Linking globalization of entrepreneurship in small organizations," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 233-239, March.
- Wenyi Chu, 2009. "The influence of family ownership on SME performance: evidence from public firms in Taiwan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 353-373, October.
- Alexander Brem & Nico Kreusel & Christian Neusser, 2008. "Performance measurement in SMEs: literature review and results from a German case study," International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 411-427.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Buse, Stephan, 2007. "Barriers to innovation in SMEs: Can the internationalization of R&D mitigate their effects?," Working Papers 50, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2012:i:14:p:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.