The Puzzling Underuse of Arbitration in Post-Communism: A Law and Economics Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benson, Bruce L, 1995. "An Exploration of the Impact of Modern Arbitration Statutes on the Development of Arbitration in the United States," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 479-501, October.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:57:y:2005:i:1:p:61-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greif, Avner & Milgrom, Paul & Weingast, Barry R, 1994. "Coordination, Commitment, and Enforcement: The Case of the Merchant Guild," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 745-776, August.
- Bernstein, Lisa, 1992. "Opting Out of the Legal System: Extralegal Contractual Relations in the Diamond Industry," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 115-157, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSchiedsspruch; Verfahrensdauer; Parteilichkeit; Berufungsverfahren; Rechtsfortbildung; arbitration awards; court congestion; favoritism; appeals process; lawmaking;
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tufwps:200507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfrede.html .