Creativity, analytical skills, personality traits, and innovative capability: A lab experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2007. "Innovation and the dynamics and evolution of industries: Progress and challenges," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 675-699, August.
- Nti, Kofi O, 1997. "Comparative Statics of Contests and Rent-Seeking Games," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(1), pages 43-59, February.
- Kukuk Martin & Stadler Manfred, 2005. "Market Structure and Innovation Races / Marktstruktur und Innovationsrennen: An Empirical Assessment Using Indirect Inference / Eine empirische Untersuchung mit Hilfe der indirekten Schätzmethode," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(4), pages 427-440, August.
- Glenn C. Loury, 1979. "Market Structure and Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 395-410.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Goeree, Jacob K. & Ramer, Roald, 1997. "Location, Location, Location," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 102-127, November.
- Martin Kukuk & Manfred Stadler, 2001.
"Financing Constraints and the Timing of Innovations in the German Services Sector,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 277-292, September.
- Kukuk, Martin & Stadler, Manfred, 1999. "Financing constraints and the timing of innovations in the German services sector," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 159, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Martin Kukuk & Manfred Stadler, 2000. "Financing Constraints and the Timing of Innovations in the German Services Sector," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0893, Econometric Society.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Stadler, Manfred, 1994.
"Success Breeds Success. The Dynamics of the Innovation Process,"
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 55-68.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Stadler, Manfred, 1994. "Success breeds success. The dynamics of the innovation process," Munich Reprints in Economics 20366, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Alventosa & Y. Gómez & V. Martínez-Molés & J. Vila, 2016. "Location and Innovation Optimism: a Behavioral-Experimental Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(4), pages 890-904, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCreativity; Personality traits; Innovation games; Experiments;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-09-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2012-09-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EVO-2012-09-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-09-09 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2012-09-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-NEU-2012-09-09 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuewef:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wftuede.html .