Report NEP-CSE-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khadidja Benallou & Jean Bonnet & Mohammad Movahedi, 2012. "Organizational Innovation and its Link with Technological Innovation in SMEs: Empirical Evidence for Lower Normandy – France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201229, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Anna Lejpras, 2012. "How Innovative Are Spin-offs at Later Stages of Development?: Comparing Innovativeness of Established Research Spin-offs and Otherwise Created Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1237, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2012. "R&D Subsidies, International Knowledge Dispersion, and Fully Endogenous Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 1214, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Gordon M. Phillips & Alexei Zhdanov, 2012. "R&D and the Incentives from Merger and Acquisition Activity," NBER Working Papers 18346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rui Fragoso, 2012. "Sustainable Development and Guidance for Entrepreneurship in Unfavoured Regions: The Case of the Alentejo Region," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_21, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Kalm, Matias, 2012. "The Impact of Networking on Firm Performance - Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Emerging Technology Areas," Discussion Papers 1278, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Exports, R&D and Productivity in German Business Services Firms: A test of the Bustos-model," Working Paper Series in Economics 247, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2012. "Creativity, analytical skills, personality traits, and innovative capability: A lab experiment," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 44, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2012. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across EU-15 countries: A spatial econometric analysis," LEM Papers Series 2012/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Dissanayake, D.M.N.S.W., 2012. "Strategy Formulation Approach, Industry Factors, Competition and the Notion of Learning Organization: Evidences from KAO Corporation," MPRA Paper 40946, University Library of Munich, Germany.