Exports, R&D and Productivity in German Business Services Firms: A test of the Bustos-model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Vogel, 2009.
"The German Business Services Statistics Panel 2003 to 2007,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 129(3), pages 515-522.
- Alexander Vogel, 2009. "The German Business Services Statistics Panel 2003 to 2007," Working Paper Series in Economics 127, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsExports; R&D; productivity; business services firms; Germany;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-09-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2012-09-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2012-09-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2012-09-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2012-09-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2012-09-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2012-09-09 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lue:wpaper:247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Wagner). General contact details of provider: https://leuphana.de/institute/ivwl.html .