Report NEP-SBM-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Lejpras, 2012. "How Innovative Are Spin-offs at Later Stages of Development?: Comparing Innovativeness of Established Research Spin-offs and Otherwise Created Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1237, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gordon M. Phillips & Alexei Zhdanov, 2012. "R&D and the Incentives from Merger and Acquisition Activity," NBER Working Papers 18346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalm, Matias, 2012. "The Impact of Networking on Firm Performance - Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Emerging Technology Areas," Discussion Papers 1278, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2012. "R&D Subsidies, International Knowledge Dispersion, and Fully Endogenous Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 1214, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Paola Brighi & Roberto Patuelli & Giuseppe Torluccio, 2012. "Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs," Working Paper series 61_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Khadidja Benallou & Jean Bonnet & Mohammad Movahedi, 2012. "Organizational Innovation and its Link with Technological Innovation in SMEs: Empirical Evidence for Lower Normandy – France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201229, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Exports, R&D and Productivity in German Business Services Firms: A test of the Bustos-model," Working Paper Series in Economics 247, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Angela Cipollone & Paolo E. Giordani, 2012. "Animal Spirits in Entrepreneurial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers CELEG 1201, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Yuezhou Cai, Aoife Hanley, 2012. "Building BRICS: 2-Stage DEA analysis of R&D Efficiency," Kiel Working Papers 1788, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2012. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across EU-15 countries: A spatial econometric analysis," LEM Papers Series 2012/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Yair Tauman & Debrapiya Sen, 2012. "Patents and Licenses," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-05, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Hana Bohusova & Patrik Svoboda & Petr Valouch, 2012. "IFRS for SMEs: What will the implementation of IFRS for SME bring for timber industry?," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-27, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.