Report NEP-INO-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuezhou Cai, Aoife Hanley, 2012. "Building BRICS: 2-Stage DEA analysis of R&D Efficiency," Kiel Working Papers 1788, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Khadidja Benallou & Jean Bonnet & Mohammad Movahedi, 2012. "Organizational Innovation and its Link with Technological Innovation in SMEs: Empirical Evidence for Lower Normandy – France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201229, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Gordon M. Phillips & Alexei Zhdanov, 2012. "R&D and the Incentives from Merger and Acquisition Activity," NBER Working Papers 18346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2012. "R&D Subsidies, International Knowledge Dispersion, and Fully Endogenous Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 1214, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2012. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across EU-15 countries: A spatial econometric analysis," LEM Papers Series 2012/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Anna Lejpras, 2012. "How Innovative Are Spin-offs at Later Stages of Development?: Comparing Innovativeness of Established Research Spin-offs and Otherwise Created Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1237, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yair Tauman & Debrapiya Sen, 2012. "Patents and Licenses," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-05, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Exports, R&D and Productivity in German Business Services Firms: A test of the Bustos-model," Working Paper Series in Economics 247, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Paola Brighi & Roberto Patuelli & Giuseppe Torluccio, 2012. "Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs," Working Paper series 61_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2012. "Creativity, analytical skills, personality traits, and innovative capability: A lab experiment," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 44, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2012. "Innovation Contests," Working Papers 654, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angela Cipollone & Paolo E. Giordani, 2012. "Animal Spirits in Entrepreneurial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers CELEG 1201, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Angela Cipollone & Paolo Giordani, 2012. "Animal Spirits and Entrepreneurial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers CASMEF 1210, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Angus C., Chu & Lei, Ji, 2012. "Monetary policy and endogenous market structure in a schumpeterian economy," MPRA Paper 41027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianco, Dominique & Niang, Abdou-Aziz, 2012. "On International Spillovers," MPRA Paper 41046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masci, Martín Ezequiel, 2012.
"Irreversibilidad e incertidumbre de las decisiones financieras en i&d
[Irreversibility and uncertainty of the financial investments on r&d]," MPRA Paper 40970, University Library of Munich, Germany.