Market Structure and Innovation Races / Marktstruktur und Innovationsrennen: An Empirical Assessment Using Indirect Inference / Eine empirische Untersuchung mit Hilfe der indirekten Schätzmethode
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flavio Delbono & Vincenzo Denicolo, 1991. "Incentives to Innovate in a Cournot Oligopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 951-961.
- Kofi O. Nti, 1999. "Stability in the patent race contest of Lee and Wilde," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 237-245.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Martin Kukuk & Manfred Stadler, 2001.
"Financing Constraints and the Timing of Innovations in the German Services Sector,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 277-292.
- Kukuk, Martin & Stadler, Manfred, 1999. "Financing constraints and the timing of innovations in the German services sector," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 159, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Martin Kukuk & Manfred Stadler, 2000. "Financing Constraints and the Timing of Innovations in the German Services Sector," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0893, Econometric Society.
- Tom Lee & Louis L. Wilde, 1980. "Market Structure and Innovation: A Reformulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(2), pages 429-436.
- Terza, Joseph V., 1987. "Estimating linear models with ordinal qualitative regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 275-291, March.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Stadler, Manfred, 1994.
"Success Breeds Success. The Dynamics of the Innovation Process,"
Springer, pages 55-68.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Stadler, Manfred, 1994. "Success breeds success. The dynamics of the innovation process," Munich Reprints in Economics 20366, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Glenn C. Loury, 1979. "Market Structure and Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 395-410.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cantner, Uwe & Rake, Bastian, 2014.
"International research networks in pharmaceuticals: Structure and dynamics,"
Elsevier, pages 333-348.
- Agnes Bäker & Werner Güth & Kerstin Pull & Manfred Stadler, 2011. "Creativity, Analytical Skills, Personality Traits, and Innovation Game Behavior in the Lab: An Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2012. "Creativity, analytical skills, personality traits, and innovative capability: A lab experiment," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 44, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Aschhoff, B. & Crass, D. & Doherr, T. & Hud, M. & Hünermund, P. & Iferd, Y. & Köhler, C. & Peters, B. & Rammer, C. & Schubert, T. & Schwiebacher, F., 2014. "Dokumentation zur Innovationserhebung 2013," ZEW Dokumentationen 14-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation races; market structure; indirect inference estimation; Innovationsrennen; Marktstruktur; indirekte Schätzmethode;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:225:y:2005:i:4:p:427-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .