Dokumentation zur Innovationserhebung 2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kukuk Martin & Stadler Manfred, 2005. "Market Structure and Innovation Races / Marktstruktur und Innovationsrennen: An Empirical Assessment Using Indirect Inference / Eine empirische Untersuchung mit Hilfe der indirekten Schätzmethode," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(4), pages 427-440, August.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Federico Etro & Kornelius Kraft, 2014.
"Endogenous Market Structures and Innovation by Leaders: An Empirical Test,"
Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(321), pages 117-139, January.
- Federico Etro & Dirk Czarnitzki & Kornelius Kraft, 2011. "Endogenous Market Structures and Innovation by Leaders: an Empirical Test," Working Papers 2011_04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bettina Peters & Christian Rammer, 2013. "Innovation panel surveys in Germany," Chapters, in: Fred Gault (ed.),Handbook of Innovation Indicators and Measurement, chapter 6, pages 135-177, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rammer, Christian & Pesau, Agnes & Sellenthin, Mark O., 2011. "Europäische Dimension der Forschungs- und Innovationspolitik: Kurzstudie," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 12-2011, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hünermund, Paul & Moshgbar, Nima, 2020. "Public Procurement of Innovation: Evidence from a German Legislative Reform," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Rammer, Christian, 2019. "Dokumentation zur Innovationserhebung 2018: Zusammenarbeit mit der Wissenschaft und Fachkräftebedarf," ZEW Dokumentationen 19-01, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Paul Hünermund & Nima Moshgbar, 2018.
"Public procurement as policy instrument for innovation,"
Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven
606259, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Paul Hünermund & Nima Moshgbar, 2018. "Public procurement as policy instrument for innovation," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 606259, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hünermund, Paul & Moshgbar, Nima, 2018. "Public procurement as policy instrument for innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-001, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Dirk Crass & Franz Schwiebacher, 2017. "The importance of trademark protection for product differentiation and innovation," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 44(2), pages 199-220, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdok:1401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.