Report NEP-KNM-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasi Kunapatarawong & Ester Martinez Ros, 2014. "A resource pool for environmental innovation," Business Economics Working Papers wb140301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2014. "Industry Concentration, Knowledge Diffusion, and Economic Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1408, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Liliana Proskuryakova & Dirk Meissner & Pavel Rudnik, 2014. "A Policy Perspective On The Russian Technology Platforms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Aiello, Francesco, 2013. "The effectiveness of R&D support in Italy. Some evidence from matching methods," MPRA Paper 53848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sasatra, Sudsawasd & Santi, Chaisrisawatsuk, 2014. "FDI inflows and outflows, intellectual property rights, and productivity growth," IDE Discussion Papers 444, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Natera, Jose Miguel & Pansera, Mario, 2013. "How Innovation Systems and Development Theories complement each other," MPRA Paper 53633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters, 2014. "Do Green Innovations stimulate Employment? – Firm-level Evidence From Germany," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 53, WWWforEurope.
- Driouchi, Ahmed, 2014. "School Attainment and Knowledge in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 53773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michelle Rendall & Franziska J. Weiss, 2014. "Employment polarization and the role of the apprenticeship system," ECON - Working Papers 141, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Zoë O. Ambargis & Charles Ian Mead & Stanislaw J. Rzeznik, 2014. "University Contribution Studies Using Input-Output Analysis," BEA Working Papers 0105, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Anna V. Vilisova & Qiang Fu, 2014. "Technology Parks Potential for Small and Medium Enterprises," Papers 1402.5373, arXiv.org.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2014. "Process Innovation and Product Quality Improvement in a Dynamic Monopoly," Working Papers wp926, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erlend Berg & Maitreesh Ghatak & R Manjula & D Rajasekhar & Sanchari Roy Author-X-Name-First: Sanchari, . "Motivating knowledge agents: Can incentive pay overcome social distance?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 13/316, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Aschhoff, B. & Crass, D. & Doherr, T. & Hud, M. & Hünermund, P. & Iferd, Y. & Köhler, C. & Peters, B. & Rammer, C. & Schubert, T. & Schwiebacher, F., 2014. "Dokumentation zur Innovationserhebung 2013," ZEW Dokumentationen 14-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gervas Huxley & Mike Peacey, 2014. "An Economic Model of Learning Styles Abstract: Much of the economic literature on education treats the actual process of learning as a `black box'. While these `black box' models have many interesting," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 13/319, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.