Concepts of innovation for and from emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Anil K., 2010. "Empathetic Innovations: Connections across Boundaries," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-09-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Anil K. Gupta, 2012. "Innovations for the poor by the poor," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 28-39.
- Ted London & Stuart L Hart, 2004. "Reinventing strategies for emerging markets: beyond the transnational model," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(5), pages 350-370, September.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 2011. "Schumacher meets Schumpeter: Appropriate technology below the radar," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 193-203, March.
- Gerard George & Anita M. McGahan & Jaideep Prabhu, 2012. "Innovation for Inclusive Growth: Towards a Theoretical Framework and a Research Agenda," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 661-683, June.
- Jeremy Hall & Stelvia Matos & Lorn Sheehan & Bruno Silvestre, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the Base of the Pyramid: A Recipe for Inclusive Growth or Social Exclusion?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 785-812, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; emerging markets; developing economies; classification criteria; frugal; innovation; bottom of the pyramid; reverse innovation; jugaad;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tucitm:91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwtucde.html .