Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the Base of the Pyramid: A Recipe for Inclusive Growth or Social Exclusion?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- DeNisi, Angelo S. & Pritchard, Robert D., 2006. "Performance Appraisal, Performance Management and Improving Individual Performance: A Motivational Framework," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 253-277, July.
- James P Neelankavil & Anil Mathur & Yong Zhang, 2000. "Determinants of Managerial Performance: A Cross-Cultural Comparison of the Perceptions of Middle-Level Managers in Four Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(1), pages 121-140, March.
- Elizabeth Goad Oliver & Karen S Cravens, 1999. "Cultural Influences on Managerial Choice: An Empirical Study of Employee Benefit Plans in the United States," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(4), pages 745-762, December.
- Gupta, Vipin & Hanges, Paul J. & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Cultural clusters: methodology and findings," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-15, April.
- Mike Geppert & Dirk Matten, 2003. "The Social Construction of Contextual Rationalities in MNCs: An Anglo-German Comparison of Subsidiary Choice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 617-641, May.
- Leonardo Liberman Yaconi, 2001. "Cross-Cultural Role Expectations in Nine European Country-Units of A Multinational Enterprise," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1187-1215, December.
- Angelo S. DeNisi & Robert D. Pritchard, 2006. "Performance Appraisal, Performance Management and Improving Individual Performance: A Motivational Framework," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 2(2), pages 253-277, July.
- Said Elbanna & John Child, 2007. "The Influence of Decision, Environmental and Firm Characteristics on the Rationality of Strategic Decision-Making," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 561-591, June.
- Fulk, Janet & Brief, Arthur P. & Barr, Steve H., 1985. "Trust-in-supervisor and perceived fairness and accuracy of performance evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 301-313, August.
- Lenard Huff & Lane Kelley, 2003. "Levels of Organizational Trust in Individualist Versus Collectivist Societies: A Seven-Nation Study," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 81-90, February.
- Chuck C Y Kwok & Solomon Tadesse, 2006. "National culture and financial systems," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(2), pages 227-247, March.
- William Newburry & Nevena Yakova, 2006. "Standardization preferences: a function of national culture, work interdependence and local embeddedness," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(1), pages 44-60, January.
- Karen L Newman & Stanley D Nollen, 1996. "Culture and Congruence: The Fit Between Management Practices and national Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 753-779, December.
- William H. Murphy, 1999. "Hofstede's National Culture as a Guide for Sales Practices Across Countries: The Case of a MNC's Sales Practices in Australia and New Zealand," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 24(1), pages 37-58, June.
- Michelle Brown & John S. Heywood, 2005. "Performance Appraisal Systems: Determinants and Change," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 659-679, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Kalogerakis, Katharina, 2016. "A bibliometric analysis of academic papers on frugal innovation," Working Papers 93, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Shaker A. Zahra & Mike Wright, 2016. "Understanding the Social Role of Entrepreneurship," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 610-629, June.
- Gerard George & Rekha Rao-Nicholson & Christopher Corbishley & Rahul Bansal, 2015. "Institutional entrepreneurship, governance, and poverty: Insights from emergency medical response servicesin India," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 39-65, March.
- Albert, Martin, 2016. "Concepts of innovation for and from emerging markets," Working Papers of the Chair for Innovation Research and Technology Management (BWL IX) 9-1, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Martinez, Candace & Cummings, Michael E. & Vaaler, Paul M., 2015. "Economic informality and the venture funding impact of migrant remittances to developing countries11Please contact Paul M. Vaaler regarding this paper. This research benefitted from a presentation at ," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 526-545.
- Meagher, Kate, 2015. "Leaving no-one behind? Informal economies, economic inclusion, and Islamic extremism in Nigeria," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62140, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mendes, Pietro A.S. & Hall, Jeremy & Matos, Stelvia & Silvestre, Bruno, 2014. "Reforming Brazil׳s offshore oil and gas safety regulatory framework: Lessons from Norway, the United Kingdom and the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 443-453.
- Pansera, Mario & Owen, Richard, 2015. "Framing resource-constrained innovation at the ‘bottom of the pyramid’: Insights from an ethnographic case study in rural Bangladesh," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 300-311.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:22:y:2017:i:03:n:s1084946717500169 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:6:p:763-792 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:87-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvestre, Bruno S., 2015. "Sustainable supply chain management in emerging economies: Environmental turbulence, institutional voids and sustainability trajectories," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 156-169.
- Tiwari, Rajnish, 2016. "India's potential as a lead market for frugal innovation and the role of socio-cultural context factors," Working Papers 94, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Kistruck, Geoffrey M. & Webb, Justin W. & Sutter, Christopher J. & Bailey, Anastasia V.G., 2015. "The double-edged sword of legitimacy in base-of-the-pyramid markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 436-451.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:49:y:2012:i:4:p:785-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.