A full participation agreement on global emission reduction through strategic investments in R&D
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kratzsch, Uwe & Sieg, Gernot & Stegemann, Ulrike, 2010. "A full participation agreement on global emission reduction through strategic investments in R & D," MPRA Paper 27188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Barrett, 2002. "Consensus Treaties," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(4), pages 529-529, December.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C., 2006. "Regional versus global cooperation for climate control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 93-109, January.
- Bergin James & MacLeod W. Bentley, 1993.
"Efficiency and Renegotiation in Repeated Games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 42-73, October.
- James Bergin & Bentley MacLeod, 1989. "Efficiency and Renegotiation in Repeated Games," Working Papers 752, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- MacLeod, B.W. & Bergin, J., 1991. "Efficiency and Renegotiation in Repeated Games," Cahiers de recherche 9118, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bergin, J. & Macleod, B., 1989. "Eficiency And Renegotiation In Repeated Games," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 121-89, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- MacLeod, B.W. & Bergin, J., 1991. "Efficiency and Renegotiation in Repeated Games," Cahiers de recherche 9118, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Geir Asheim & Bjart Holtsmark, 2009. "Renegotiation-Proof Climate Agreements with Full Participation: Conditions for Pareto-Efficiency," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(4), pages 519-533, August.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008.
"Public policies against global warming: a supply side approach,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(4), pages 360-394, August.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2008. "Public policies against global warming: A supply side approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 19638, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2007. "Public Policies against Global Warming," NBER Working Papers 13454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon, 2008. "A climate agreement with full participation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 317-319, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kratzsch, Uwe & Sieg, Gernot & Stegemann, Ulrike, 2012.
"An international agreement with full participation to tackle the stock of greenhouse gases,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 473-476.
- Kratzsch, Uwe & Sieg, Gernot & Stegemann, Ulrike, 2011. "An international agreement with full participation to tackle the stock of greenhouse gases," MPRA Paper 31977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kratzsch, Uwe & Sieg, Gernot & Stegemann, Ulrike, 2011. "An international agreement with full participation to tackle the stock of greenhouse gases," Economics Department Working Paper Series 11, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
More about this item
Keywordsemissions; discount factor; commitment; endogenous technical change; repeated prisoner's dilemma;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tbswps:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwtbsde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.