Interregional Risk Sharing and Fiscal Redistribution in Reunified Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Falko Jüßen, 2006. "Interregional risk sharing and fiscal redistribution in unified Germany," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 235-255, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Fingleton & Enrique López-Bazo, 2006. "Empirical growth models with spatial effects," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 177-198, June.
- Asdrubali, Pierfederico & Kim, Soyoung, 2004.
"Dynamic risksharing in the United States and Europe,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 809-836, May.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Soyoung Kim, 2000. "Dynamic Risk Sharing in the United States and Europe," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1621, Econometric Society.
- Johnson, Paul A., 2005.
"A continuous state space approach to "Convergence by Parts","
Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 317-321, March.
- Johnson, Paul, 2003. "A Continuous State Space Approach to “Convergence by Parts”," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 54, Vassar College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Hepp & Jürgen von Hagen, 2012.
"Fiscal Federalism in Germany: Stabilization and Redistribution Before and After Unification,"
Publius: The Journal of Federalism,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 234-259, April.
- Ralf Hepp & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism in Germany: Stabilization and Redistribution Before and After Unification," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2009. "Fiscal federalism in Germany: Stabilization and redistribution before and after unification," ZEI Working Papers B 01-2009, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism in Germany: Stabilization and Redistribution Before and After Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 7246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2010. "Fiscal federalism in Germany: Stabilization and redistribution before and after unification," ZEI Working Papers B 02-2010, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsinterregional risk sharing; fiscal redistribution; distribution dynamics; regional disparities;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb475:200640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isdorde.html .