Interregional Risk Sharing and Fiscal Redistribution in Reunified Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Falko Jüßen, 2006. "Interregional risk sharing and fiscal redistribution in unified Germany," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 235-255, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asdrubali, Pierfederico & Kim, Soyoung, 2004.
"Dynamic risksharing in the United States and Europe,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 809-836, May.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Soyoung Kim, 2000. "Dynamic Risk Sharing in the United States and Europe," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1621, Econometric Society.
- Johnson, Paul A., 2005.
"A continuous state space approach to "Convergence by Parts","
Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 317-321, March.
- Johnson, Paul, 2003. "A Continuous State Space Approach to “Convergence by Parts”," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 54, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Bernard Fingleton & Enrique López-Bazo, 2006. "Empirical growth models with spatial effects," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 177-198, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Hepp & Jürgen von Hagen, 2012.
"Fiscal Federalism in Germany: Stabilization and Redistribution Before and After Unification,"
Publius: The Journal of Federalism,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 234-259, April.
- Ralf Hepp & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism in Germany: Stabilization and Redistribution Before and After Unification," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2009. "Fiscal federalism in Germany: Stabilization and redistribution before and after unification," ZEI Working Papers B 01-2009, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2010. "Fiscal federalism in Germany: Stabilization and redistribution before and after unification," ZEI Working Papers B 02-2010, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism in Germany: Stabilization and Redistribution Before and After Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 7246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsinterregional risk sharing; fiscal redistribution; distribution dynamics; regional disparities;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb475:200640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isdorde.html .