Leave-k-out diagnostics in state space models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Sichel, Daniel E, 1993.
"Business Cycle Asymmetry: A Deeper Look,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(2), pages 224-236, April.
- Sichel, D.E., 1988. "Business Cycle Asymmetry: A Deeper Look," Papers 85, Princeton, Department of Economics - Financial Research Center.
- Daniel E. Sichel, 1989. "Business cycle asymmetry: a deeper look," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 93, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Harvey, Andrew C & Koopman, Siem Jan, 1992. "Diagnostic Checking of Unobserved-Components Time Series Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(4), pages 377-389, October.
- Proietti Tommaso, 1998.
"Characterizing Asymmetries in Business Cycles Using Smooth-Transition Structural Time-Series Models,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, pages 1-18.
- Aparicio, Felipe M. & Escribano, Álvaro, 1997. "Information-theoretic analysis of seral dependence and cointegration," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6208, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palma, Wilfredo & Bondon, Pascal & Tapia, José, 2008. "Assessing influence in Gaussian long-memory models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 4487-4501.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2005.
"Forecasting and signal extraction with misspecified models,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(8), pages 539-556.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2004. "Forecasting and Signal Extraction with Misspecified Models," Econometrics 0401002, EconWPA.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2007.
"Signal extraction and filtering by linear semiparametric methods,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, pages 935-958.
- Claudio Morana, 2006. "Multivariate modelling of long memory processes with common components," ICER Working Papers 40-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Kevin Boyle & Christopher Parmeter & Brent Boehlert & Robert Paterson, 2013. "Due Diligence in Meta-analyses to Support Benefit Transfers," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 357-386.
More about this item
KeywordsKalman filter and smoother; influence; outliers; structural time series models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:200074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.