Analyse des Spillover-Effekts in Suchketten anhand des Google Conversion Tracking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pomfret, Richard, 2008. "Turkmenistan after Turkmenbashi," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2008/03, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Riekhof, Hans-Christian & Schäfers, Tobias & Eiben, Immo, 2009. "Behavioral Targeting: Ein effizienter Einsatz des Online-Werbebudgets?," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2009/06, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
More about this item
KeywordsSuchmaschinen-Werbung; Paid Clicks; SEA; Cost-Per-Click; Click-Through-Rate; Conversion Rate; Spillover; Online Kampagne; Search Engine Advertising; Paid clicks; Cost-per-click; Click-through-rate; Conversion rate; Spillover; Online campaign;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2012-12-06 (German Papers)
- NEP-ICT-2012-12-06 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2012-12-06 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:pfhrps:201208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.pfh.de/en/ .