Report NEP-ICT-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Battisti & F. Belloc & M. Del Gatto, 2012. "Unbundling technology adoption and tfp at the firm level. Do intangibles matter?," Working Paper CRENoS 201233, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Choi, Jay & Jeon, Doh-Shin & KIM, Byung-Cheol, 2012. "Internet Interconnection and Network Neutrality," TSE Working Papers 12-355, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Paolo Seri & Antonello Zanfei, 2012. "The Co-evolution of ICT, Skills and Organization in Public Administrations: Evidence from new European country-level data," Working Papers 1217, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Fuchs, Tobias & Zilling, Manfred Peter & Schüle, Hubert, 2012. "Analyse des Spillover-Effekts in Suchketten anhand des Google Conversion Tracking," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2012/08, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Value Creation in IT Service Platforms through Two-Sided Network Effects," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201297, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2012.