A liberal developmental state in Georgia? State dominance and Washington Consensus in the post-communist region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doner, Richard F. & Ritchie, Bryan K. & Slater, Dan, 2005. "Systemic Vulnerability and the Origins of Developmental States: Northeast and Southeast Asia in Comparative Perspective," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(02), pages 327-361, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-04-11 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2014-04-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-TRA-2014-04-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:pfhrps:201402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.pfh.de/en/ .