Green Controlling: Ein wesentlicher Schritt auf dem Weg zur nachhaltig orientierten Unternehmensführung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alice H. Amsden, 1995. "Like the rest: South‐East Asia's ‘LATE’ Industrialization," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 791-799, September.
- Joachim Ahrens & Philipp Mengeringhaus, 2006. "Institutional Change and Economic Transition: Market-Enhancing Governance, Chinese-Style," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 3(1), pages 75-102, June.
- Yilmaz Akyuz & Ha-Joon Chang & Richard Kozul-Wright, 1998. "New perspectives on East Asian development," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 4-36.
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2004. "Entrepreneurship in Transition: Searching for governance in China’s new private sector," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-008-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Peter Evans, 1998. "Transferable lessons? Re-examining the institutional prerequisites of East Asian economic policies," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 66-86.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2008. "Turkmenistan after Turkmenbashi," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2008/03, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Katharina Pistor, 2005. "Governing Stock Markets in Transition Economies: Lessons from China," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 184-210.
- Jang-Sup Shin, 2005. "Globalization and Challenges to the Developmental State: A Comparison between South Korea and Singapore," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 379-395.
- Kohli,Atul, 2004. "State-Directed Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521545259, December.
- Kohli,Atul, 2004. "State-Directed Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521836708, December.
- Doner, Richard F. & Ritchie, Bryan K. & Slater, Dan, 2005. "Systemic Vulnerability and the Origins of Developmental States: Northeast and Southeast Asia in Comparative Perspective," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(02), pages 327-361, April.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1996. "Some Lessons from the East Asian Miracle," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 151-177, August.
- Riekhof, Hans-Christian & Schäfers, Tobias & Eiben, Immo, 2009. "Behavioral Targeting: Ein effizienter Einsatz des Online-Werbebudgets?," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2009/06, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Li, Shuhe & Lian, Peng, 1999. "Decentralization and coordination: China's credible commitment to preserve the market under authoritarianism," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 161-190.
- Johnson, Chalmers, 1986. "The nonsocialist NICs: East Asia," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(02), pages 557-565, March.
- Jiahua Che & Yingyi Qian, 1998. "Insecure Property Rights and Government Ownership of Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 467-496.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:pfhrps:201304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.pfh.de/en/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .